Was Hannibal Lector a great American ?

Here's to wishing that ALL you right wing idiots reassemble in the SOUTH, (AL, AR, LA, MS) That's enough Prime Land Mass for you clowns to reassemble and start White Pride All Over Again.
Anything coherent to offer? Lay off the crack pipe.:auiqs.jpg:

It's the dementia.

We know dude.

We know.

Look at it this way:

At least once you've lost and are finally kicked out of the White House (where you never legitimately belonged to begin with), you won't remember any of the traumatic/triggering moments.

Because you're senile as fuck.

That isn't what he said at all. Stop lying.

The invaders are bad no matter what else they might be. Some might appear acceptable. Like Hannibal Lecter, invite you for dinner. Only you're the victim, I mean guest.

The immigrants are bad huh?

The US is literally built on illegal immigrants. The first settlers were stepping on someone else's land. The whites all came from Europe at one point or other, many of the blacks were forced there.

But I guess it doesn't matter what Trump says, you'll defend him. He called all his supporters "fucking stupid" before the 2016 election, and you all cheered. Imagine that.

The immigrants are bad huh?

The US is literally built on illegal immigrants. The first settlers were stepping on someone else's land. The whites all came from Europe at one point or other, many of the blacks were forced there.

But I guess it doesn't matter what Trump says, you'll defend him. He called all his supporters "fucking stupid" before the 2016 election, and you all cheered. Imagine that.
Nobody has a problem with immigrants. Stop lying.

Forum List

Back