We cant simply disagree anymore

As for KC attendence.....yeah I'm sure nobody will go watch a winner....probably a line miles long waiting for tickets so go home soy boy nobody will miss ya

Actually, free speech is function of the Govt, nobody else.

Your employer has every right, and maybe even obligation, to fire you if you are bringing negative attention upon them by your words and hurting their bottom line.
I agree that ownership has a legal right to censure the public speech of its employees

The scandal here is how intolerant libs have become

and the bullying tactics they use to suppress the opinions of other people

I agree that ownership has a legal right to censure the public speech of its employees

The scandal here is how intolerant libs have become

and the bullying tactics they use to suppress the opinions of other people
On team issues....private matters.......another story.

On team issues....private matters.......another story.
He has a legal right to express his opinion

But the team has no obligation to give him a job

However I dont think the bullying punks and queers calling and texting the Chiefs front office represent the public as a whole

They are just noisier and extremely hateful

He has a legal right to express his opinion

But the team has no obligation to give him a job

However I dont think the bullying punks and queers calling and texting the Chiefs front office represent the public as a whole

They are just noisier and extremely hateful
Do they have a speech clause that covers every word you say and all your internet.....called fascism. . Should corps control all speech? You have no right to say anything unless it's cleared

Should they, or can they?

I already answered that question

Yes they can to the extent that they dont have to give you a job
If they think they have a firestorm now....... I'm guessing they'll have a larger one if they fire him.
Bet ya everyone could be fired for something they said eh ..

You mean like those people who work at Planned Parenthood? You would never shut them down and remove all those jobs, would you?
They can still help people plan for parenthood. They just can’t kill humans in their first stages of life.

Do they have a speech clause that covers every word you say and all your internet.....called fascism. . Should corps control all speech? You have no right to say anything unless it's cleared

Question, when people come into your house, do you have any rules on what can be said?

Forum List

Back