We cant simply disagree anymore

This is stupid. You need to drop that dumb right wing crap and start understanding that rural America is worse than the cities. I know, because I see it here in Kansas. Butker should not be replaced, but he should understand that in his position he will be held responsible for what he says in public. Had he stood up speaking liberal ideas, your ass would call for him to be thrown out fthe NFL. You guys are the ones censoring things, not liberals. Look at what you pricks did to Kaepernick.
There is no such thing as free speech if your job is on the line because some snowflake wants to ruin your life cause they are offended. Dumbass

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
1. That football player made a mistake by airing his views about women and gays.

2. A person who is paid to entertain the masses should just entertain and keep his mouth shut on politics.

3. Suppose he had said something negative about a certain race in this country.

4. Does anyone doubt that he would have been immediately fired?

There is no such thing as free speech if your job is on the line because some snowflake wants to ruin your life cause they are offended. Dumbass

Actually, free speech is function of the Govt, nobody else.

Your employer has every right, and maybe even obligation, to fire you if you are bringing negative attention upon them by your words and hurting their bottom line.

Why the complaints?

He spoke freely.

His audience responded freely.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

If his words harm his employer, do they not have the right to deal with that?

Not for BLM....not for your antifa buds. Perhaps libs might concentrate on real crime in the cities they turned into shitholes instead of harassing the law abiding for daring to speak against lib depravity
It's your ilk who want to attack judges, court personnel, witnesses, family members of a trial.

Free speech has consequences.

Actually, free speech is function of the Govt, nobody else.

Your employer has every right, and maybe even obligation, to fire you if you are bringing negative attention upon them by your words and hurting their bottom line.
Yeah no....that way to the gulag cause you offended me cause ......whatever stupid reason a lib can dream up

It's your ilk who want to attack judges, court personnel, witnesses, family members of a trial.

Free speech has consequences.
Dumbass says what......perhaps the judge isn't following the law and should be disbarred......remember when libs harassed Supreme Court judges at their residence which included death threats......oooops

This is what you asked, MAGA maggot: "Your employer has every right, and maybe even obligation, to fire you if you are bringing negative attention upon them by your words and hurting their bottom line."

I don't know what the details of Butker's contract are. In general an employer should have the right to fire someone for any reason they like. But in this case, it would be a dumb move for the Chiefs. Butker's a decent guy. He spoke out on some religious convictions and political opinions that others might not agree with. So what?

Nothing will come of this.

Last edited:
I don't know what the details of Butker's contract are. In general an employer should have the right to fire someone for any reason they like. But in this case, it would be a dumb move for the Chiefs. Butker's a decent guy. He spoke out on some religious convictions and political opinions that others might not agree with. So what?

Nothing will come of this.

I agree little will come of this, while what he said made him sound like a caveman, it was not enough for someone of his talent to lose their job.

Forum List

Back