📛 We will be adding badges/icons that users can pick to show up under their username. Help us!

With that said..I am confused where and how to add these "badges" (icons/emotes, etc) to begin with, so we will all need directions of WHERE they are located and HOW to install them. Hopefully by a staff member that won't give out that info and assistance without insults.

With that said..I am confused where and how to add these "badges" (icons/emotes, etc) to begin with, so we will all need directions of WHERE they are located and HOW to install them. Hopefully by a staff member that won't give out that info and assistance without insults.
The badges aren't loaded into the software yet. When Elchorizo has them ready, he'll probably let everyone know. '

If you have any suggestions on some to use, feel free to post them in here.

We are going to be adding some icons that people can add to their profile and that show up under their usernames. We are interested in hearing from the users what different icons they would want and the label to go with them.

As an example we could have an icon that says Far Left or Far Right, Liberal, Democrat, Republican, etc.. in addition, you'll need to pick with emoji you want to go with the label. You can find a list of the icons that are available here: 📙 Emojipedia — 😃 Home of Emoji Meanings 💁👌🎍😍

🚯 Absolutely no negative names or icons will be added. Please keep this thread clean and professional. If you don't have something positive to contribute I really don't want to hear it.

As an example, I've already added a badge for our top donators, and you can see the badge here: Badges

I've also added an example badge which you can see under my Admin/Moderator Bars in my Postbit area.
I want one that says professional troll or republican thug
😆

Don't think I've ever seen this dude post.
Posting can make riding the trot much more comfortable for you and your horse. It prevents the rider from being jostled around during the trot and from putting pressure on the horse's back. It also helps you move forward in the saddle enough to release your lower back and allow the horse to move forward with more energy.
[-- don't blame me - blame Google AI]

Well if I have to have some "flair".

1626462_1.jpg

We are going to be adding some icons that people can add to their profile and that show up under their usernames. We are interested in hearing from the users what different icons they would want and the label to go with them.

As an example we could have an icon that says Far Left or Far Right, Liberal, Democrat, Republican, etc.. in addition, you'll need to pick with emoji you want to go with the label. You can find a list of the icons that are available here: 📙 Emojipedia — 😃 Home of Emoji Meanings 💁👌🎍😍

🚯 Absolutely no negative names or icons will be added. Please keep this thread clean and professional. If you don't have something positive to contribute I really don't want to hear it.

As an example, I've already added a badge for our top donators, and you can see the badge here: Badges

I've also added an example badge which you can see under my Admin/Moderator Bars in my Postbit area.
someone showed me this place pulls in 4mil in revenue per yr and you guys beg for nickels....lol

btw emojis are for girls and faggots

someone showed me this place pulls in 4mil in revenue per yr and you guys beg for nickels....lol

btw emojis are for girls and faggots
That's hilarious. I can assure you this place doesn't pull in 4 million. In fact, the only way this site survives is off donations. We run ads but the revenue they bring in is pretty minimal. I think it's less than $200/month. Our hosting costs more than that. The donations is what keeps this place afloat. That and paid memberships.

This site generates a TON of traffic and is quite intensive for hosting... but political discussion forums just don't bring in money. The ads pay horribly and no one clicks them.

You "source" is wrong. But I'll tell you what. Since this site brings in $4M/year. I'll make you a smoking deal and we can sell it to you for $1M. That's a great investment right!?

That's hilarious. I can assure you this place doesn't pull in 4 million. In fact, the only way this site survives is off donations. We run ads but the revenue they bring in is pretty minimal. I think it's less than $200/month. Our hosting costs more than that. The donations is what keeps this place afloat. That and paid memberships.

This site generates a TON of traffic and is quite intensive for hosting... but political discussion forums just don't bring in money. The ads pay horribly and no one clicks them.

You "source" is wrong. But I'll tell you what. Since this site brings in $4M/year. I'll make you a smoking deal and we can sell it to you for $1M. That's a great investment right!?
son....i can only go by what the info says......i never even looked it up to fact check....someone gave me a random site like this yrs ago

i might give you a fart in the wind for this place, but maybe not

son....i can only go by what the info says......i never even looked it up to fact check....someone gave me a random site like this yrs ago

i might give you a fart in the wind for this place, but maybe not

I figured it was from a site like this. They don't know anything. They just assume some type of revenue based off of traffic. If this site was dedicated to mesothelioma maybe we'd get that kind of revenue off the traffic... but not politics.

I figured it was from a site like this. They don't know anything. They just assume some type of revenue based off of traffic. If this site was dedicated to mesothelioma maybe we'd get that kind of revenue off the traffic... but not politics.
i'll have to take your word for it...that info is out there on googlie.....seemed high but, 90% of everything on the intershats is horse shat

i will punish myself for this most likely error and put battery clamps on my nipples to noon tomorrow

You've caught my attention :auiqs.jpg:

Can I buy it for $500.000?

Has anybody contributed self-created emojis -- emojis they created themselves?

Forum List

Back