Debate Now What does MAGA mean ? Specifically ?

working Americans of all races are disturbed by the great replacement, inflicted upon all Americans by the elite class.
Are you worried about something that this working class American needs to be worried about?

Are you worried about something that this working class American needs to be worried about?
I think it's clear globalist stupidity is my main worry.

do you have a rebuttal to anything i've posted?

or do you have more circular nuisance questions?

a growing middle class made us great.
What in your mind keeps working class Americans divided against each other and thus not united against the particular wealthy elites that promote MAGA.

How do you explain MAGA supporting tax cuts for wealthy elites and/or a wealthy populist like it’s leader -DJT

What in your mind keeps working class Americans divided against each other and thus not united against the particular wealthy elites that promote MAGA.

How do you explain MAGA supporting tax cuts for wealthy elites and/or a wealthy populist like it’s leader -DJT
Identity politics.

the powers that be work really hard to keep middle class whites, blacks, Mexicans, or other beleiving that racism is keeping them apart, when actually their common interests are greater.

they're actually coming together now under trump.

this is why you globalist elitists are desperate to defeat him.

Identity politics.

A large part of identity politics comes from very fanatical Republicans who identify as white family values Republicans. Trump promised that identity group “power” if they look past his unChristian lifestyle and endorse him in 2015; as Phyllis Schlafly did just before she died.

Do you think America was founded to be a nation of Bible Believing Christians such as Speaker Mike Johnson is today? A chosen nation that is under a special Covenant with the God of Abraham as HE was seen through white European Protestant eyes during and foreverafter the Revolutionary War?

A large part of identity politics comes from very fanatical Republicans who identify as white family values Republicans. Trump promised that identity group “power” if they look past his unChristian lifestyle and endorse him in 2015; as Phyllis Schlafly did just before she died.

Do you think America was founded to be a nation of Bible Believing Christians such as Speaker Mike Johnson is today? A chosen nation that is under a special Covenant with the God of Abraham as HE was seen through white European Protestant eyes during and foreverafter the Revolutionary War?

There are elements of the rights involved.

The umbrella project is the identity politics divide and conquer paradigm developed in the Frankfurt School, where marxists pivoted from the class war to an anything but class war, (to protect the elites actually). of course religious division is included.

YOu should google that for the real deal.

Frankfurt School-- look it up if you dare to educate yourself.

or maybe you already know..... good for you.

Last edited:
There are elements of the rights involved.
I’m not seeing an attempt to answer this question:

I contend that that largest unified working class voters loyal to MAGA and Trump are those white Christian nationalists who identify theirselves as patriotic American born again Christians chosen by God to keep America Christian.

The biggest divide is between MAGA Christian Republicans being loyal to Jesus Christ and the Democrats whom they consider to be loyal to Satan whether Christian or not,

That divide is not conjured up by any wealthy elites. It is a natural manifestation of fanatical in American religious belief.

I’m not seeing an attempt to answer this question:

I contend that that largest unified working class voters loyal to MAGA and Trump are those white Christian nationalists who identify theirselves as patriotic American born again Christians chosen by God to keep America Christian.

The biggest divide is between MAGA Christian Republicans being loyal to Jesus Christ and the Democrats whom they consider to be loyal to Satan whether Christian or not,

That divide is not conjured up by any wealthy elites. It is a natural manifestation of fanatical in American religious belief.
I said religion is part of the Marxist divide and conquer, handled mostly by organized religion Jacobin Masonic Infiltrators into the Bible colleges and seminaries.

I said religion is part of the Marxist divide and conquer,
I say the divide between voted in good government and voted in evil government goes back to the day when the Mayflower’s passengers set forth on the journey to bring their Christianity to the North American Continent in the Name of the British Empire and the Biblical God of Abraham and their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ . By 1776 that sentiment was pretty much abandoned for a modern worldview established in the writings by Thomas Paine and Adam Smith that were merged on a land mass that provided a material frontier for new ideas about individual liberty and material wealth which would be open to any common working class person or groups of persons who had ambition to take advantage of it.

Last edited:
I say the divide between good government and evil government goes back to the day when the Mayflower’s passengers set forth on the journey to bring their Christianity to the North American Continent in the Name of the British Empire and the Biblical God of Abraham and their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ . By 1776 that sentiment was pretty much abandoned for a modern worldview established in the writings by Thomas Paine and Adam Smith that were merged on a land mass that provided a material frontier for new ideas about individual liberty and material wealth which would be open to any common working class person or groups of persons who had ambition to take advantage of it.

governments that don't employe divide and conquer tactics are the good governments.

I don't believe in a mandatory Christian nation. or forced prayer.

but basic morality good enough for a basically moral civiization are found in nearly all the religions.

the masonic dividers also stop the religions from uniting.

I myself am a Christo-buddhist, something Masonic orthodoxy dividers say is "dangerous syncretism" or "cult teachings".

Yep....Build Back Better is the same thing. A sales pitch.
Except every single Republican who voted against President Biden's infrastructure bill?

Biden calls out Republicans who took credit for infrastructure legislation they opposed​

The President last year criticized Republican lawmakers who touted parts of the Covid-19 emergency relief law that benefit their constituents, saying, “Some people have no shame.”

Unlike the infrastructure law, no Republican in Congress voted for the American Rescue Plan. Biden noted in a speech in May that several Republicans were touting portions of the $1.9 trillion package that had gone toward their home districts.

"After years and years and years of 'Infrastructure Week,' we're on the cusp of an infrastructure decade that I truly believe will transform America," Biden told reporters Tuesday after the Senate's 69-30 vote. "I know compromise is hard for both sides, but it's important—it's necessary—for a democracy to be able to function."

Nineteen Republicans joined all Democratic senators voting in favor of the Biden-backed bill.

But former President Donald Trump has hinted he'll target those GOP members and already has blasted U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, for supporting the proposal.

The 30 Republicans who voted against the infrastructure plan represent 21 states that stand to get billions of relief money from the package. Several cited a report from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office that estimated the infrastructure bill could add $256 billion to the federal deficit.

All qualify for at least $100 million for expanded broadband access. Here's what's in the bill for their states for roads, bridges and public transportation:

Except every single Republican who voted against President Biden's infrastructure bill?

Biden calls out Republicans who took credit for infrastructure legislation they opposed​

The President last year criticized Republican lawmakers who touted parts of the Covid-19 emergency relief law that benefit their constituents, saying, “Some people have no shame.”

Unlike the infrastructure law, no Republican in Congress voted for the American Rescue Plan. Biden noted in a speech in May that several Republicans were touting portions of the $1.9 trillion package that had gone toward their home districts.

"After years and years and years of 'Infrastructure Week,' we're on the cusp of an infrastructure decade that I truly believe will transform America," Biden told reporters Tuesday after the Senate's 69-30 vote. "I know compromise is hard for both sides, but it's important—it's necessary—for a democracy to be able to function."

Nineteen Republicans joined all Democratic senators voting in favor of the Biden-backed bill.

But former President Donald Trump has hinted he'll target those GOP members and already has blasted U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, for supporting the proposal.

The 30 Republicans who voted against the infrastructure plan represent 21 states that stand to get billions of relief money from the package. Several cited a report from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office that estimated the infrastructure bill could add $256 billion to the federal deficit.

All qualify for at least $100 million for expanded broadband access. Here's what's in the bill for their states for roads, bridges and public transportation:

Has nothing to do with what I posted.

I called it a sales pitch. It claimed it was going to do certain things and it only exacerbated inflation.

And you guys (like the people you call MAGAts) swallowed hook line and sinker.

If I wanted propaganda from you, I'd ask for it. Post to respond to my post or don't bother.

I say the divide between voted in good government and voted in evil government goes back to the day when the Mayflower’s passengers set forth on the journey to bring their Christianity to the North American Continent in the Name of the British Empire and the Biblical God of Abraham and their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ . By 1776 that sentiment was pretty much abandoned for a modern worldview established in the writings by Thomas Paine and Adam Smith that were merged on a land mass that provided a material frontier for new ideas about individual liberty and material wealth which would be open to any common working class person or groups of persons who had ambition to take advantage of it.
The Mayflower’s passengers included a few groups of people.

"The Mayflower Compact, originally titled Agreement Between the Settlers of New Plymouth, was the first governing document of Plymouth Colony. It was written by the men aboard the Mayflower, consisting of Separatist Puritans, adventurers, and tradesmen. Although the agreement contained a pledge of loyalty to the King, the Puritans and other Protestant Separatists were dissatisfied with the state of the Church of England, the limited extent of the English Reformation and reluctance of King James I of England to enforce further reform.

The Mayflower Compact was signed aboard ship on November 21 [O.S. November 11], 1620.[1] Signing the covenant were 41 of the ship's 101 passengers;[2][3] the Mayflower was anchored in Provincetown Harbor within the hook at the northern tip of
Cape Cod."

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with what I posted.

I called it a sales pitch. It claimed it was going to do certain things and it only exacerbated inflation.

And you guys (like the people you call MAGAts) swallowed hook line and sinker.

If I wanted propaganda from you, I'd ask for it. Post to respond to my post or don't bother.
Build Back Better? A sales pitch? It brought a long promise Mr. Trump failed to bring to fruition -- remember his ridiculous infrastructure weeks? He accomplished shit. Joe did it. Joe helped to bring about building America better. Shit, he alone guided it through.

Facts mock you yet again.
quotes --
President Joe Biden on Thursday criticized Republican lawmakers who voted against the bipartisan infrastructure bill last year but have taken credit for projects made possible by the $1.2 trillion law.

“We got a little help from Republicans – but not a lot – but enough to get it passed. But the truth is, there are a lot more Republicans taking credit for that bill than who actually voted for it,” Biden said at a Democratic National Committee reception in Maryland, another stop for the President as he picks up his campaigning less than two months ahead of the midterm elections.

“I see them out there, ‘And now we’re going to build this new bridge here, we’re all for it. And by the way, this new road, and we’re going to have an internet that going to be all the way,’ the President said, changing his tone of voice for his impression of the Republicans. “I love them, man. They ain’t got no shame.”

🪨 Not all 'set forth on a journey to bring their Christianity to the North American Continent.'
The point I was making does not relying upon every single passenger bringing Christianity to the new world.

I wrote; …. the divide between voted in good government and voted in evil government goes back to the day when the Mayflower’s passengers set forth on the journey to bring their Christianity to the North American Continent in the Name of the British Empire and the Biblical God of Abraham and their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ . By 1776 that sentiment was pretty much abandoned”

I’m certain that was the purpose of the voyage saved the settlement that originated in the New World,

I present this as a white Christian nationalist biblical worldview, which I’ve taken from the post of Porter Rockwell:

Regarding the passengers on the mayflower who may not have been Christians were apparently used to enable the chosen 41 to make it to and survive in the “New Jerusalem”.

America founded by whites... for whites 200112 {Post•1}

That said, let's rock:
The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:​
'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.
Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..." (see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)​
About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:​
"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.
...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.
...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission...".​
The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.​

Last edited:
I am merely responding to premises in your OP.
My premise is America was not founded in anyway, by Christians for Christianity. I don’t think you’ve read my posts in full.

America was not founded at Plymouth Rock

By the way, this is not my thread. It is the thread started by Saint Hikerguy.

And I was addressing the above.

Yes my statement is true as a reference that goes back to the day when the Mayflower’s passengers set forth on the journey to bring their Christianity to the North American Continent

You tell me 41 had that intent and that intent was the will of their leader save Captain.

God used non-Christians to put New Jerusalem in place - so what? Why am I wrong And the passengers were likely all White.

Forum List

Back