What Is The Real Reason Kari Lake Lost The Election?

When 81 million people voted for Biden, a man most certainly a poster boy for the most unfit person ever to be elected, that is proof something is broken with the electoral system. And none of your witty glib retorts will sweep that under the rug.

What's broken is the Republican Party and the MAGA cult that keeps backing a lying, grifting, narcissistic loon.

Better question - this is what Republicans are losing to?

Best to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you keep losing so much.
Remind me, her democrat opponent spent too much time hiding from debates for me to bother learning her name.

Let's take Fetterman. Jesus in heaven, this is what Democrats vote for? Oh, and they WIN! really, nothing sus about THAT, kids.

It's not actually technically winning. It's more like a participation trophy.

We should be able to sue and demand investigations if we perceive something is wrong. Isn't that part of the democratic process?

And yet, you lost to that.

That's who big of a loser you are!

LOL
Right…because ignorant free shit voting beaners and purple-haired degenerates with neck tattoos are too stupid to vote themselves better….just like your pet human plantation dwelling black folk…They haven’t improved yet they still vote for free shit and more degeneracy. This shit is bizarre as all hell.

Remind me, her democrat opponent spent too much time hiding from debates for me to bother learning her name.

And yet you lost to her.

Why do you suck so bad that you lost to that?

Better to keep lying to yourself about "stolen elections" than looking at yourself and asking hard questions.

Right…because ignorant free shit voting beaners and purple-haired degenerates with neck tattoos are too stupid to vote themselves better….just like your pet human plantation dwelling black folk…They haven’t improved yet they still vote for free shit and more degeneracy. This shit is bizarre as all hell.

Yet, you keep losing

LOL

And yet you lost to her.

Why do you suck so bad that you lost to that?

Better to keep lying to yourself about "stolen elections" than looking at yourself and asking hard questions.
I don't know about any of those stolen elections stuff. it isn't a thing. But IF there is enough reason in a rational human being to question an election, then what's the issue? Are you threatened by facts and investigations? If Democrats demanded an investigation into a republican win, we would welcome it. We want to weed out all doubt. Democrats seem to fear that. Isn't that rather telling?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Yet, you keep losing

LOL
I admit….Good real core Americans can’t keep up…you lowlife degenerates are harvesting filth at a record pace…with the help of academia, Hollyweird, media and social media it may be a battle that can’t be won….We may just have to sit back from a far in an all core American state and watch you filthy fucks burn the place to the ground.

Coyote I still can't figure you out. You're nice enough and seem like a good person except when it comes to the good of our country and the lives of innocent babies,.... It's sort of like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde situation as there are parts of you that I like like your love of animals and baking and my virtual parties and such,.. but then we switch over to politics. Ah well, I am going to be civil here and say we can continue to agree to disagree BUT I can't help but wonder what's going on in your mind to have all these absurd thoughts and ideas. It just has me really,... confused about the kind of person you really are. :confused-84:

Let's take Fetterman. Jesus in heaven, this is what Democrats vote for? Oh, and they WIN! really, nothing sus about THAT, kids.
1610ckCOMICdrstrangemurdochverse.png

Coyote I still can't figure you out.
[...]
It just has me really,... confused about the kind of person you really are.
Lol. American Taliban are not known for self reflection or self awareness, let alone understanding others.

Coyote I still can't figure you out. You're nice enough and seem like a good person except when it comes to the good of our country and the lives of innocent babies,.... It's sort of like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde situation as there are parts of you that I like like your love of animals and baking and my virtual parties and such,.. but then we switch over to politics. Ah well, I am going to be civil here and say we can continue to agree to disagree BUT I can't help but wonder what's going on in your mind to have all these absurd thoughts and ideas. It just has me really,... confused about the kind of person you really are. :confused-84:
FJB, people can be different with out being bad people. And politics and abortion are two topics that are highly emotional.

The good of our country. We both believe what we support is for the good of the country, and we are both right. We just have different visions and maybe if we do more listening and less judging we’d realize we might have some things in common. Having different views from each is not Dr. Jekyl.
Abortion is another complex topic because it isn’t one set of rights or life involved and the rights themselves integral to freedom. When have complex issues like that, you don’t have easy answers and having different opinions does not make a person bad.

One of the best things I ever did was debate a former poster (and friend) Alan on these boards where we each had to argue for the other side. I think it was in debate now. Did it change my view? A little, yes. It also made me understand the other side a lot better. Same with Alan.

Forum List

Back