What makes you lean ‘Left’? What makes nearly all big cities ‘Left’?

The Bible is fake news. You make yourself look kind of backwards and dumb trying to cite this old mythology and fable as something that really happened.
I suppose you believe the virgin birth story is real as well?
Noah's Ark?
Jesus rising from the dead as a zombie god?
Santa Claus?
The Tooth Fairy?
Then do tell us how the first life form came into existence from a world devoid of any life?

You believe life can magically spring into existence on its own? Even though no scientist can explain such a thing? It sounds like you are are the one that believes in fairy tales.

Gavin was right, you always tell us about all those all white communities, cities, states and nations that are so much better than those filthy diverse dark shitholes you proclaim to cherish.

That is all you got... innuendo and lies...

Truth is, just look at centre left and you see shit working a lot better, it isn't an absolute rule but pretty consistent...

I see you think other races make society weaker when the opposite is actually true...
You have a problem... You have been told the immigrant is the problem
1716220789793.png

In summation; if I were a total piece of shit human being I wouldn’t be a believer either.
Spoken like a true Christian.
Don't you know you'll burn in eternal hellfire for this kind of intolerance and judgement?
I don't remember Jesus calling other people "total pieces of shit" in any of the four gospels. Nor did Paul, Peter or Timothy in any of the epistles.
Maybe it's finally time for folks like you to FINALLY admit it. You're not REALLY Christians.
Just fake posers.

Still top 5

Fucks sake, you must feel pretty dumb now.... Where did you get your information from?
They played you like a fucking fool...

Question now is, Will you go back to them again?

Think it depends on how you define and measure “education”.

”Education attainment”? Just measuring how many people get degrees? Sounds silly.

How about measuring public school test scores? Some measure just SAT scores. Some measure ACT scores. Some measure GPA.

From what I see California is very middle of the road on such measures. Probably the only thing keeping them from the bottom are all the smart Asian kids that live in California.

Let me guess, the same ones that claim you can change genders?

The experts in the field of homosexuality are homosexuals themselves.
Only they know about their homosexuality and how long they have felt that way. Almost universally, homosexuals claim they always felt that way and never made a choice one day to become a homosexual.

What are the primary issues that drive people to the left?

Christian values, common decency, and sound fiscal reasoning.
“Christian values” like embracing abortion and faggotry?
”Common decency” like men wearing dresses?
”Fiscal reasoning” like spending 100 billion a year on Mexicos people while we have Veterans dying in our streets?

Still top 5

Fucks sake, you must feel pretty dumb now.... Where did you get your information from?
They played you like a fucking fool...

Question now is, Will you go back to them again?
no they are not....how long have you been there ted?.....did you have any kids go through there?.....did you go through their system yourself?.....

.....feel stupid yet ted?.....i got more if you want it.....

Only they know about their homosexuality and how long they have felt that way. Almost universally, homosexuals claim they always felt that way and never made a choice one day to become a homosexual.
So the Jews were wrong in condemning homosexuality?

Spoken like a true Christian.
Don't you know you'll burn in eternal hellfire for this kind of intolerance and judgement?
I don't remember Jesus calling other people "total pieces of shit" in any of the four gospels. Nor did Paul, Peter or Timothy in any of the epistles.
Maybe it's finally time for folks like you to FINALLY admit it. You're not REALLY Christians.
Just fake posers.
Translation:
”In the name of Jesus….Stop exposing us degenerate parasites.”

I’m a terrible Christian…I’ve always said so. BUT I am redeemable.

Should we listen to rapists and murderers too about how they’ve always “felt” to justify their crimes?

You people are nuts.

What are the primary issues that drive people to the Left…why are such driving forces so much more prevelant in urban metropolises?
I ask because thinking ‘Left‘ in America isn’t exactly the conventional ideolgy to adopt…right?
Your thoughts?
They lean left because minorities are a majority and they overwhelmingly want handouts

Forum List

Back