What the heck do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolvie20m said:
He's smoking a blunt, wow you must have lived a sheltered life. :funnyface

Well thanks for clarifying, blame it on a blurry picture, not my far from sheltered life :boobies:

Bonnie said:
Well thanks for clarifying, blame it on a blurry picture, not my far from sheltered life :boobies:

At least my picture is a thumbnail and expands. SO not blurry!

Yours is just an itty bitty thing. You're blonde...and you like hats. And I'm pretty sure you have a nose and eyes and stuff. Hooray!

nakedemperor said:

Yours is just an itty bitty thing. You're blonde...and you like hats. And I'm pretty sure you have a nose and eyes and stuff. Hooray!

It all just matters on your standards..

And Dan and Dilloduck..........I see no pictures forthcoming??????

Well, since you asked so nicely...

Here's a picture of me from... 2 summers ago, I think. I was going through a slacker stage and it shows.

post-6-1059605909.jpg

:shocked:

NOTE: I'm still a slacker, I just look like less of one. I think.

nakedemperor said:

Correct!!! I do have a nose, eyes and the rest ;) Hats are okay, depends on my mood.

Dan said:

Here's a picture of me from... 2 summers ago, I think. I was going through a slacker stage and it shows.

post-6-1059605909.jpg

somewhat of a slacker, also an intellectual, but close to what I pictured in my mind, based on associations with your posts.

Dan said:

post-6-1059605909.jpg

Great shot Dan,
I'm no psychologist but it definitely looks like you have some seriously devious thoughts behind those eyes . :beer:

Ok, here's a picture of me NOT getting high...this was my 20th birthday dinner last December.. anyone ever been to Benihana? MM MMM bitch!

Attachments

• $i3163A861-08EC-4979-AF18-7CD51A0A1BD1.jpg
    $i3163A861-08EC-4979-AF18-7CD51A0A1BD1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 97
nakedemperor said:
Ok, here's a picture of me NOT getting high...this was my 20th birthday dinner last December.. anyone ever been to Benihana? MM MMM bitch!

My, NE, are you suffering from cranky pants syndrome today???? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back