Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

Quotes from your propaganda parrots. Are you a muslim?

Quotes from Israeli officials. Let's recap. You said no genocide is occurring, you said "that's propaganda." I posted direct quotes from Israeli officials that used language of genocide, as opposed to specific targeting of the perpetrators of October 7. I also posted the fact that thousands of civilians have been killed, including roughly 4000 children. Did you even read post #1066?

Propaganda
It's a fact. All of the news outlets that reported it, had to redact what they said. The evidence is there folks, don't allow anyone to fool you. Examine the evidence for yourself. Look at the Zionist evidence and propaganda, then compare it to the pro-Palestinian "propaganda". The anti-Zionist side always wins, because you Zionists do nothing but LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE......

Last edited:
I want all the Muslims to be happy and peaceful.
They can't seem to be peaceful when they interact with civilization, so maybe they need to
remove themselves from it. Besides, every Muslim is supposed to go to Mecca at least once in their life. If they already live in Saudi Arabia, it'll be a short commute.

giphy.gif

Quotes from Israeli officials. Let's recap. You said no genocide is occurring, you said "that's propaganda." I posted direct quotes from Israeli officials that used language of genocide, as opposed to specific targeting of the perpetrators of October 7. I also posted the fact that thousands of civilians have been killed, including roughly 4000 children. Did you even read post #1066?
I don't give a shit how many Muslim spawn are killed. The fewer Muslims, the better

It's a fact. All of the news outlets that reported it, had to retract what they said. The evidence is there folks, don't allow anyone to fool you. Examine the evidence for yourself. Look at the Zionist evidence and propaganda, then compare it to the pro-Palestinian "propaganda". The anti-Zionist side always wins, because you Zionists do nothing but LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE......
There was peace until Hamas attacked Israel. Cry cry cry.

I don't give a shit how many Muslim spawn are killed. The fewer Muslims, the better

I hope you're not a professed Christian. If you think that ALL (nearly 2 billion) Muslims in the world are evil terrorists, then I'm sorry but that is just plain ignorant. As Christians, we are not supposed to hate people outside our circles, that is not going to bring anyone to Christ.

so your ENTIRE education on the middle east consists of cherry picked
statements from a people who have just experienced an unprecedentedly barbaric attack that consisted of thousands involved in home invasion, rape, murder, pillage and kidnap-----OK. You are quite an intellect. Have you
ever been in a mosque?, read the koran", spoken to people who have actually experienced islamic genocide? Ever met a survivor of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE? How about the EAST BENGAL genocide---a christian from Nigeria? For that matter----ever spoken to a MUSLIM? Did you ever hear
of the Person ITAMAR GVIR? Some people consider him a racist. The city of Sderot includes lots of people with a family legacy of islamic oppression---
it was completely destroyed by your HEROES---bombed out of existence---
CONGRATULATIONS you can continue dancing on the dead bodies in
the name of whatever is your "god"

There was peace until Hamas attacked Israel. Cry cry cry.
There was no peace because Gaza was being besieged by the Israelis and it's committing a crime against humanity with its Jewish supremacist apartheid state. The world is waking up to the ZioNazi state of Israhell. Zionists are their own worst enemy.

I hope you're not a professed Christian. If you think that ALL (nearly 2 billion) Muslims in the world are evil terrorists, then I'm sorry but that is just plain ignorant. As Christians, we are not supposed to hate people outside our circles, that is not going to bring anyone to Christ.
YOU call yourself a "christian"------because you LOVE those who rape, and torture children and kidnap hundreds in honor of THEIR "god"----and disdain the victims thereof? -------no wonder "christians" enacted the INQUISITION

I defined what I meant and you're not willing to accept that. I'm not surprised due to your pedantic, disingenuous attempt to obfuscate the fact and crux of the issue which is your racist Zionist apartheid state, which dehumanizes Palestinian Arabs and naturally creates a violent response from your victims.
Are you done whining in lieu of any actual content?
The people who are occupied have a right to defend themselves against a racist, Jewish supremacist occupier who wants all of the Holy Land for themselves. You're not going to get it. Looking at how you're handling the current conflict in Gaza, you're definitely NOT going to get it. I wouldn't be surprised if the Israeli state crumbles politically and strategically as a result of this current, ongoing genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza. Israel is committing PR, political, and strategic suicide before the whole world. You are your own worst enemy.
I'm fine with me. You seem to be at war with facts.

statements from a people who have just experienced an unprecedentedly barbaric attack that consisted of thousands involved in home invasion, rape, murder, pillage and kidnap-----OK. You are quite an intellect. Have you
ever been in a mosque?, read the koran", spoken to people who have actually experienced islamic genocide? Ever met a survivor of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE? How about the EAST BENGAL genocide---a christian from Nigeria? For that matter----ever spoken to a MUSLIM? Did you ever hear
of the Person ITAMAR GVIR? Some people consider him a racist. The city of Sderot includes lots of people with a family legacy of islamic oppression---

Sigh. I lived in Riyadh Saudi Arabia for 2 years, as a preteen (because of my Dad's job) I have mentioned that numerous times on other threads. I've also traveled to other countries in the M.E, including Israel.

I didn't even finish reading your whole post, because I wasn't talking about the history of the Middle East, you must be confusing me with someone else. I have been talking about the current massacre going on in Gaza.

I'm sorry, but all you do is rant and rave and fling out personal attacks in a nonsensical way. I am only interested in talking to people who are civil and reasonable. So please feel free to post to someone else.

Why don't they go live in Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc. No one is forcing them to stay there

It's their ancestral home and culture. Not all Arab countries are the same. In the case of Iran it's Arab but also Persian.

So now you are a mind reader, deport them? get those cattle trucks ready and the snarling Dogs.

There was no peace because Gaza was being besieged by the Israelis and it's committing a crime against humanity with its Jewish supremacist apartheid state. The world is waking up to the ZioNazi state of Israhell. Zionists are their own worst enemy.
Apartheid was a good system while while it lasted. Negroes in South Africa had a higher standard of living than Negroes anywhere else in sub Saharan Africa. That is why Negroes moved to South Africa. Since the end of apartheid the level of civilization in South Africa has declined. Blacks and whites there have suffered.

For the Jews in Israel a better alternative to apartheid was ethnic cleansing. The Palestinians have caused nothing but trouble for God's Chosen People.

After World War I and World War II Germany lost territory to the victorious Allies. After World War II Germans were excluded from the land Germany lost.

Sigh. I lived in Riyadh Saudi Arabia for 2 years, as a preteen (because of my Dad's job) I have mentioned that numerous times on other threads. I've also traveled to other countries in the M.E, including Israel.

I didn't even finish reading your whole post, because I wasn't talking about the history of the Middle East, you must be confusing me with someone else. I have been talking about the current massacre going on in Gaza.

I'm sorry, but all you do is rant and rave and fling out personal attacks in a nonsensical way. I am only interested in talking to people who are civil and reasonable. So please feel free to post to someone else.
Oh----your family made a living off the wealth of SAUDI ARABIA---now I understand. This is a public message board not ruled under the filth of shariah. "ALL YOU DO IS...." You have been very influenced by islamo nazi propaganda with which I am VERY familiar on several sides of the ISSUE including the saudi side----also from several saudi sides. There are lots of saudis not so clueless as you are

buttercup has rated my post FALSE NEWS----over the bodies of the murdered raped and tortured and kidnapped------islamo nazism has not changed since
I was first exposed to it in the 1950s

Oh----your family made a living off the wealth of SAUDI ARABIA---now I understand. This is a public message board not ruled under the filth of shariah. "ALL YOU DO IS...." You have been very influenced by islamo nazi propaganda with which I am VERY familiar on several sides of the ISSUE including the saudi side----also from several saudi sides. There are lots of saudis not so clueless as you are

And, you have never set foot in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back