What Username Do You Guys Like Better?

Which Username Do You Guys Like Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ol bitty- i said enough. you are just a gullible ol fool. laugh- lol she plays you all. laugh
So you're just a troll. No purpose. No goal. Just hatefulness as some means probably for something to do. Sad. Again have a lovely afternoon. You might also consider getting some help for yourself. Friendly advice.

Just for grins and giggles, what did she ever do to you to merit such unbridled hatred? What did I ever do to you? Just curious.

Good luck with getting an honest or straight answer out of that one.

It's like trying to have a conversation with a bucket of rabid crickets.

I'm actually surprised at Cyndi. Not in a good way, either. I'm sure she/he doesn't care so..it's a moot point.

Meanwhile, if you are going to insult someone calling them "bitties" you should also google a dictionary. It's BIDDIES, of which I am one myself to a certain extent. Cluck cluck.

Dictionary:
Biddy, as a demeaning term for an old woman, is recorded in the 1700s. It comes from a nickname of the popular Irish given name Bridget, originally used to address female servants. Biddy became a name for a kind of fussy, older woman that had the irritating habit of sticking her nose in matters where it didn't belong.

Foxy doesn't do that and neither do I. Actually, I can't really think of any "old biddy" here that is fussy or sticks her nose where it doesn't belong. Oh. Wait. If you are female, didn't you just stick your two cents in to a convo that had nothing to do with you or was rude to anyone even yourself? Why yes. Yes you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back