The Nikki Haley Write-In Campaign --- how real? --- what impact? --- will (non-MAGA) Republicans participate?

Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok. Obviously, the open borders, inflation, gas prices, mortgage rates, etc, are not that big of a deal to you.
They are hugely important to me.

However, the survival of American Representative Democracy, the Republic, and its Constitution, score even higher with me.

Your Orange Baboon-God is anathema to all of that... a downright existential danger to it all... sorry... just sayin'...

The Republic can survive (not well, but survive) another four years of Old Joe... it may not survive another Rumpian regime...

MAGA desperation.
They know 20% of the GOP will not vote for Trump.
They also know if those people vote for Biden Trump is doomed.

This is just "No Labels" with a skirt.

I smell your fear and
View attachment 943738
Sorry... I truly do not understand what your post has to do with what I said...

Are you saying that I'm a MAGAtt who is trying some kind of amateur-hour reverse-psych on a board, to that end?

Maybe you can push for a haley/bolton ticket. 2024 slogan: The World at War Forever
No...

Bolton is a Boomer...

The time of the Boomers as the front line of American politics is just about over...

Time for the next generation of Americans to step-up and try to do a better job than we did...

Nikki and somebody (not Bolton) in 2028 would be a refreshing change after a decade of MAGAtt bull$hit...

Sorry... I truly do not understand what your post has to do with what I said...

Are you saying that I'm a MAGAtt who is trying some kind of amateur-hour reverse-psych on a board, to that end?
That you do not understand what you posted is why one should avoid simply copying and pasting content without understanding it.

That you do not understand what you posted is why one should avoid simply copying and pasting content without understanding it.
If that's your thrust then I am innocent as charged... :cool:

But that is getting us off-topic... the question stands... will Haley et all glean a sizable non-winning percentage of votes?

Hmmm... I wonder if that's actually true... I mean... after all... they DID anoint your Orange Baboon-God a second time, so...
LOL!! So you really want to look at the two men mano-a-mano in a debate?

1715256265749.png
I'm not too old...

The Orange Billionaire has a better look for TV. LOL.

I have been thinking about writing-in Nikki Haley for a couple of months now since she dropped out of the GOP primaries, and, apparently, I am far from being alone in that thinking...
------

Some Haley voters hanging on to her candidacy, refuse to endorse Trump​

When Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign, she refused to endorse Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination — and apparently so did some of her supporters in...

ByMARC LEVY Associated Press
April 24, 2024, 10:15 AM

Some Haley voters hanging on to her candidacy, refuse to endorse Trump

--------

I will not vote for Donald Trump and I will not vote (again) for Joe Biden.

Just as RFK Jr. is likely to draw Democratic votes away from Joe Biden, so too is Nikki Haley very likely to draw votes away from Donald Trump.

Given Haley's very large minority-percentage draw at the polls prior to her exit from the campaign trail, especially some of those early states, I'm thinking she'll prove impactful.

Haley has the experience in governing and she has the foreign policy chops to be a highly effective President... if not in 2024, then in 2028.

She has strong leadership abilities and both a vision and a moral compass vastly superior to either of the pre-Boomer or early-Boomer Old Farts.

If I follow-through with my present inclination to write-in Nikki Haley it will send a signal to the Old Men and help encourage her for 2028.

In that respect ( sending a message ) at least I would not be throwing-away my vote; rather, I would be using it well, thinking of the future.

---------

Which begs a question....

Given that the election is still seven months off (as I write this) and that none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future...

And conceding in advance that neither RFK Jr. nor Nikki Haley stand any real chance of being elected in 2024...

"Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?"
Your lawfare didn't work so now you're grasping at straws....love it... :laughing0301:

Hmmm... I wonder if that's actually true... I mean... after all... they DID anoint your Orange Baboon-God a second time, so...
So pathetic...You're out of steam boy....Using insult, petty nicknames from 2018....

You deserve to lose....

I have been thinking about writing-in Nikki Haley for a couple of months now since she dropped out of the GOP primaries, and, apparently, I am far from being alone in that thinking...
------

When Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign, she refused to endorse Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination — and apparently so did some of her supporters in...

--------

Just as RFK Jr. is likely to draw Democratic votes away from Joe Biden, so too is Nikki Haley very likely to draw votes away from Donald Trump.

Given Haley's very large minority-percentage draw at the polls prior to her exit from the campaign trail, especially some of those early states, I'm thinking she'll prove impactful.

Haley has the experience in governing and she has the foreign policy chops to be a highly effective President... if not in 2024, then in 2028.

She has strong leadership abilities and both a vision and a moral compass vastly superior to either of the pre-Boomer or early-Boomer Old Farts.

If I follow-through with my present inclination to write-in Nikki Haley it will send a signal to the Old Men and help encourage her for 2028.

In that respect ( sending a message ) at least I would not be throwing-away my vote; rather, I would be using it well, thinking of the future.

---------

Given that the election is still seven months off (as I write this) and that none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future...

And conceding in advance that neither RFK Jr. nor Nikki Haley stand any real chance of being elected in 2024...

"Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?"
What is a "non-MAGA republican"? Is that a shorter way to say "Republican in Name Only"?

LOL!! So you really want to look at the two men mano-a-mano in a debate?

View attachment 944109 I'm not too old...

The Orange Billionaire has a better look for TV. LOL.
Fine...

It really is my belief that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe would kick the a$$ of the Orange Baboon in a stand-up debate...

Joe's weakness is his administration's track-record in several areas and a taint of corruption...

Joe's strength is his political and diplomatic acumen and his experience in government...

Trump's strength is his bull-in-a-china-shop autocratic approach to everything...

Trump's weakness is his bull-in-a-china-shop autocratic approach to everything...

As well as his Goebbels-like Big Lie about the November 2020 general election...

And summoning inciting and aiming an Insurrectionist mob to assault the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021...

Old Joe need do no more than turn to Donny on-stage and say: "You are scum, sir.", then walk off, to win that round. :laughing0301:

What is a "non-MAGA republican"? Is that a shorter way to say "Republican in Name Only"?
MAGAtts are not Republicans... Republicans have surrendered their party to the Right Wingnuts... a cowardly thing to do.

Fine...
It really is my belief that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe would kick the a$$ of the Orange Baboon in a stand-up debate...
Joe's weakness is his administration's track-record in several areas and a taint of corruption...
Joe's strength is his political and diplomatic acumen and his experience in government...
Trump's strength is his bull-in-a-china-shop autocratic approach to everything...
Trump's weakness is his bull-in-a-china-shop autocratic approach to everything...
As well as his Goebbels-like Big Lie about the November 2020 general election...
And summoning inciting and aiming an Insurrectionist mob to assault the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021...
Old Joe need do no more than turn to Donny on-stage and say: "You are scum, sir.", then walk off, to win that round.
1. Ok, if Joe calls Trump scum and walks off, Trump has millions of viewers to tell the truth to.
2. As you correctly state Joe's record is horrible, high inflation, open borders, letting in 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians, many on the terrorist watch list, etc.
3. Trump can also say Biden is scum for showering with Ashley.
4. As for an assault on democracy, Biden letting in millions of migrants to overwhelm the real vote count is communism.
5. Trump would win any debate with senile Genocide Joe.

------

--------

---------

I predict many Nikki voters will stay home.

Forum List

Back