Where are the changes Obama promised.

What taxes are you talking about ?
How much did your premiums go up?

Cause my health insurance has increased every year since I can remember .

His promise to make health insurance affordable was a lie. To lower income tax another lie.

I pay zero a year for healthcare and have for many years,,I don't understand why you guys are bitching.....
Are you thanking the ones who gave up their insurance so you Could have what you got?
It's a dog eat dog world....
And you need to cover your azz..I get my healthcare through the government, I am not ashamed..All I had to do was serve in the military....

I pay zero a year for healthcare and have for many years,,I don't understand why you guys are bitching.....
Are you thanking the ones who gave up their insurance so you Could have what you got?
And you need to cover your azz..I get my healthcare through the government, I am not ashamed..All I had to do was serve in the military....
Thanks for your service

If people are not signing up like they said, and the rates still climb as they did before, then what was the point?

I served 6 years in the Navy, spent a total of 1 year of my life under water. I can't get healthcare through the VA, seems fair.

If people are not signing up like they said, and the rates still climb as they did before, then what was the point?
Guaranteed income for the largest cash holding corporations in the USA..The insurance business.....

I served 6 years in the Navy, spent a total of 1 year of my life under water. I can't get healthcare through the VA, seems fair.
I lost my income when I lost my health, so it has worked out well. I like the VA better than the years I was on corporate insurance policies..

Guaranteed income for the largest cash holding corporations in the USA..The insurance business.....

Wow a post that didn't make me grit my teeth, thanks. Don't forget, the drug companies were also protected.

I lost my income when I lost my health, so it has worked out well. I like the VA better than the years I was on corporate insurance policies..

Truly sorry to hear that. My dad uses the VA, and private. I don't see a whole lot of difference except maybe the clientele.

I would think that if everyone being covered with health care one easy way would be to make it available to EVERYONE who made the sacrifice.

Truly sorry to hear that. My dad uses the VA, and private. I don't see a whole lot of difference except maybe the clientele.

I would think that if everyone being covered with health care one easy way would be to make it available to EVERYONE who made the sacrifice.
Yeah..they do go by income and assets on the application..My step -dad was in the Navy during Korea...He can't get it either...and he's not happy with medicare......

Well, lets apply some logic here.......If the O/P is claiming that NOTHING substantial has changed and the promises not kept......them WHY the eternal bitching and moaning and hatred of Obama for the last 7 years?

Forum List

Back