Who Are The Five Worst Presidents In American History?

Our country took a strong turn for the worst under Obama. Racism, riots, Marxism and the general desire to tear our country down was what made Obama the worst by far. Biden is just a stupid version of Obama, so he's a solid #2. For me, the rest are GWB, Carter and who cares who #5 is. The sad part about this is how so many modern Presidents are judged so poorly. Back to MAGA. Back to the top tier.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.
Of the worst five, I've had the displeasure of living through all of them: Biden, Clinton, 0bama, Carter, and LBJ. If I could add a sixth, it would be FDR. Every one of them marched us in the direction of Marxism.

The top four would be Trump, Washington, Coolidge, and Reagan.

Of the worst five, I've had the displeasure of living through all of them: Biden, Clinton, 0bama, Carter, and LBJ. If I could add a sixth, it would be FDR. Every one of them marched us in the direction of Marxism.

Indeed they did, as did Reagan, Bush II and Trump.

Benedict Donald, Tricky Dick, Warren Teapot Harding, The Chief Hoover, finally No Show Harrison.

And now for truth and reality:

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
Your first bullet point is gas prices when there was a lockdown and no one was driving and they were giving away gas. I think you cant find anything of real value from Trumps disasterous administration so you just post nonsense. How about the 14M Americans he put out of work?

Biden's victories? I have a full thread on it....

Joe Biden a great president. Not a just a good one. Not just a better choice than Donald Trump. Joe Biden is a historically great president.

Few presidents since FDR have faced the challenges and responded with the tactical success of Joe Biden.

And all of this was done with the majority of Republicans believing he is an illegitimate president. Joe Biden isn't flawless (Border progress/Afghan withdrawal/mediocre speaker/age) and has his share of mistakes, gaffes, and missteps, but over the entirety of his administration he has delivered historic results within an era of historic challenges. He is owed some respect, even if he doesn't get your vote.

Post inspiration: Just Say It, Democrats: Biden Has Been a Great President

Challenges:

• An insurrectionist predecessor who tried a coup and refused to participate in a peaceful transition of power for the first time in the history of our country
  • A worldwide once in a century pandemic that killed millions and disrupted the economy, lives, and culture of the country
  • A divided populace inflamed by social media culture warriors lacking perspective or nuance
  • An aggressive Russian dictator, the mortal enemy of democracy, freedom, and peace invading neighbors pushing to the edge of NATO
  • A Middle East teetering on war as a result of a savage terrorist attack

Achievements:

• Economic turnaround that includes
    • Stock market highs rolling toward 40,000
    • Unemployment lows consistently in the 3%s
    • Record employment participation by 25-54 year olds
    • Record wages outpacing inflation from pre-covid levels
    • High wage growth rates in the lowest tier wages
    • Record small business start ups
    • Deficit levels reduced in half from Trump's covid levels and back to 2012 levels as a percent of GDP
    • Reigned in post-covid inflation to target levels now at 3% for last 12 months
  • Bipartisan legislation
    • Historic $1.2T Infrastructure bill
    • Tech manufacturing growth via CHIPS bill
    • Prescription drug cost reductions with Inflation Reduction Act including $35 insulin caps
    • Only progress made on gun safety in decades with Safer Communities Act
  • Energy Independence
    • Record Solar and Wind output with future investments accounting for all of incremental power growth in US
    • $7B solar power project
    • Record Oil production
    • Record Oil exports
    • Inflation adjusted gas prices lower than any year since 1974 - compared to 2020 adjusted gas is now only $2.24 based on wages
  • Safety & Culture
    • At historic lows in violent crimes in US
    • Fewer combat deaths than any president since Jimmy Carter
    • Strengthened allied relationships and an expanded NATO
    • Historic levels of people with health insurance
    • Low leadership turnover, leading to stability
    • Zero scandals, leading with ethics
    • Civility and grace, every day
    • Wonderfully boring and steady governing

Oh Sweetheart, just save it. :)

Just a surface glance at your list tells me just about everything I need to know about your DEMOCRATS BAD!!! opinion.
Setting aside the Orange Roughy, looking at a list objectively, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, and Andrew Johnson all would rank as terrible Presidents for what preceded and then followed the Civil War.
I was rasinng a teenage daughter when it became news that the President was having it on with an intern and she would quote Clinton against my warnings about certain guys.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.
Don't know about the older presidents but in current times Carter ranks in the top three and Biden is right there with him. Since Nixon is the only president to have ever resigned, he has to make the top three list as well.

I was rasinng a teenage daughter when it became news that the President was having it on with an intern and she would quote Clinton against my warnings about certain guys.
That's cool. But historians grade Presidents on their performance and demeanor in handling the country's problems while in office.
Not what they do on their personal time. Yeah Clinton was a dog. But he's still in the top 15. :)

As always, Politically Clueless just can't keep herself from lying. To start with, Carter isn't even in the bottom half of the list of the "best Presidents in history" much less near the bottom.

Jimmy Carter was most definitely a nuclear scientist. He came to Canada to work at the Chalk River Nuclear Plant in Deep River.

watch how deftly I squash you like the bug you are...........

Of course he wasn't......just one more lying Democrat.

"It is embarrassing how much rubbish we acquire that accumulates the varnish of truth. Until I read Rod Adams today I carried around the belief that Pres. Jimmy Carter was a Navy-trained nuclear engineer and a former nuclear officer. He was neither. What is dangerous about this sort of resume-buffing and credentials-inflation is that Carter was able to destroy the entire US nuclear industry – in part because people thought he “must know about that nuclear stuff”.

According to the Naval Historical Center, LT Carter was honorably discharged from the US Navy on October 8, 1953 so that he could return home to care for the family farm. He had only started his nuclear power training on March 1, 1953. The training, in those very early days of the Navy’s nuclear program before the start up of Navy training courses, was conducted at civilian colleges, and Union College was one of the locations. However, it was definitely not a place where one could earn a master’s degree in nuclear engineering in just 7 months. That is especially true when you understand a bit about the Navy and realize that LT Carter probably did not do too much studying after he found out that his father had passed away in July 1953. (Leaving the Navy is not as simple as walking out the door.)

The PBS documentary is quite misleading with regard to Carter’s service, since it states that he served as the engineer of the USS Seawolf, the second US nuclear submarine. That statement is made with a backdrop of the USS Seawolf in operation. Unfortunately, that would have been impossible. The keel laying for the Seawolf took place in September 1953. That means that the construction process started just one month before Carter left the Navy to return to Plains. His service record indicates that he was assigned to the crew that would eventually man the USS Seawolf, but that is certainly not the same as serving as the engineering officer of an operating submarine in terms of the opportunity to absorb nuclear technical knowledge."

http://seekerblog.com/2009/08/27/resume-inflation-how-a-peanut-farmer-became-a-nuclear-engineer/

In so many ways Carter was as much a lying, back-stabbing snake as Hussein Obama is.

Watch how deftly I prove you a dope:

• Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• What good is cheap gas when everything is closed down?
  • US oil production has hit record levels under Biden.
  • Repugs voted against their own conservative border bill because Trump told them to.
  • Inflation comes and goes. Lose your democracy and it's gone forever.
  • Crime rates have been hovering in the 5-7 per 100K for over a decade. What can you do when Republicans refuse to deal with gun violence?
  • We're all shaking in our boots over Iran.
  • We've got military bases all around the world, a dozen fleet aircraft carriers and another 8 amphibious assault ships able to project our military might. What are you worried about?
  • Trump got millions from China and several other countries.
  • Cartels were doing fine under Trump.
  • Trump favored NAZIs, white supremicists, and religious nuts.
  • Under Trump we got the usual tax cuts for the rich and resulting deficits.
  • Under Trump we got "governance" by tweet.
  • You have proven to be an insurrectionist supporting traitor. Proud?

• What good is cheap gas when everything is closed down?
  • US oil production has hit record levels under Biden.
  • Repugs voted against their own conservative border bill because Trump told them to.
  • Inflation comes and goes. Lose your democracy and it's gone forever.
  • Crime rates have been hovering in the 5-7 per 100K for over a decade. What can you do when Republicans refuse to deal with gun violence?
  • We're all shaking in our boots over Iran.
  • We've got military bases all around the world, a dozen fleet aircraft carriers and another 8 amphibious assault ships able to project our military might. What are you worried about?
  • Trump got millions from China and several other countries.
  • Cartels were doing fine under Trump.
  • Trump favored NAZIs, white supremicists, and religious nuts.
  • Under Trump we got the usual tax cuts for the rich and resulting deficits.
  • Under Trump we got "governance" by tweet.
  • You have proven to be an insurrectionist supporting traitor. Proud?
Low gas price and energy independence were the reasons that there was no inflation under Trump.

Well, I see you haven't gotten any smarter during your vacation.

watch how deftly I squash you like the bug you are...........

Of course he wasn't......just one more lying Democrat.

"It is embarrassing how much rubbish we acquire that accumulates the varnish of truth. Until I read Rod Adams today I carried around the belief that Pres. Jimmy Carter was a Navy-trained nuclear engineer and a former nuclear officer. He was neither. What is dangerous about this sort of resume-buffing and credentials-inflation is that Carter was able to destroy the entire US nuclear industry – in part because people thought he “must know about that nuclear stuff”.

According to the Naval Historical Center, LT Carter was honorably discharged from the US Navy on October 8, 1953 so that he could return home to care for the family farm. He had only started his nuclear power training on March 1, 1953. The training, in those very early days of the Navy’s nuclear program before the start up of Navy training courses, was conducted at civilian colleges, and Union College was one of the locations. However, it was definitely not a place where one could earn a master’s degree in nuclear engineering in just 7 months. That is especially true when you understand a bit about the Navy and realize that LT Carter probably did not do too much studying after he found out that his father had passed away in July 1953. (Leaving the Navy is not as simple as walking out the door.)

The PBS documentary is quite misleading with regard to Carter’s service, since it states that he served as the engineer of the USS Seawolf, the second US nuclear submarine. That statement is made with a backdrop of the USS Seawolf in operation. Unfortunately, that would have been impossible. The keel laying for the Seawolf took place in September 1953. That means that the construction process started just one month before Carter left the Navy to return to Plains. His service record indicates that he was assigned to the crew that would eventually man the USS Seawolf, but that is certainly not the same as serving as the engineering officer of an operating submarine in terms of the opportunity to absorb nuclear technical knowledge."

http://seekerblog.com/2009/08/27/resume-inflation-how-a-peanut-farmer-became-a-nuclear-engineer/

In so many ways Carter was as much a lying, back-stabbing snake as Hussein Obama is.

Squash me like a bug???? Your source is an unsupporter blogger without a single link to support his claims.

This is from the official Canadian history of the Chalk River Nuclear reactor, where Jimmy Carter worked after a nuclear accident in 1952.

Amongst the US personnel was 28-rear old lieutenant James Earl Carter Jr (KAPL). He was the officer-in-charge of 12 men, responsible for the “disassembly of headers [and] removal of miscellaneous equipment. … The operation was coordinated by USNRDL personnel. Mr. Baier of Electric Boat planned the tooling and actual methods used for disassembly. Messrs. Baier, Carter, and Nicholson provided direct supervision of their respective groups. … The operations were scheduled so that four men worked at a time. The work period varied from one-half hour to one and one-quarter hours, depending upon the requirements of the direct supervision. However, the final consensus was that two forty-five minute work periods per day were probably optimum for such strenuous work when performed wearing gas masks and protective clothing of the type required. … The total dosage utilized was about 50 R or 1.5 R per header.” Fifty R (Roentgen) is about 0.5 Sv, a significant dose but divided amongst the 59 men gives an average of 8.5 mSv each; the average annual dose for a Canadian member of the public is 2 to 3 mSv.

Carter was in training to become a nuclear powered submarine engineer when his father's health failed. He was already a nuclear engineer. I've bolded the part about his honorable discharge. Your blogger was a fucking liar.

From 1 March to 8 October 1953, Carter was preparing to become the engineering officer for USS Seawolf (SSN-575), one of the first submarines to operate on atomic power. However, when his father died in July 1953, Carter resigned from the Navy and returned to Georgia to manage his family interests. Carter was honorably discharged on 9 October 1953 and transferred to the retired reserve at his request with the rank of lieutenant.

Different day. Same old Politically Clueless.

Last edited:
Nazis were leftwing. Any idea what the 'Socialist' part of 'Nazi' means?
This crap again?

Everyone but you tRumplings know nazism is and extreme right wing ideology. Google it, look it up in a dictionary, use an encyclopedia, they all say the same thing.

Forum List

Back