Zone1 Who attends Church and Follows Christ.

How Much I Attend Church Service in Person.

• I attend Religious Holidays plus 10-30 additional times in a Calendar year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I go to Church Rarely throughout the Calendar Year.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do the Christians on this site have to say?

You won't be judged.......

Where are you in this data?

Pretty much the reason our nation is turning into Babylon.

Turn away from God, then things go to hell real quick. That pretty much sums up the Old Testament.

In one generation we’ve become more secular than Christian, and we are already near ruin. We now have people encouraging children to “change genders”, which is a lie of course. All it really is is mutilation and child abuse.

Pretty much the reason our nation is turning into Babylon.

Turn away from God, then things go to hell real quick. That pretty much sums up the Old Testament.

In one generation we’ve become more secular than Christian, and we are already near ruin. We now have people encouraging children to “change genders”, which is a lie of course. All it really is is mutilation and child abuse.
leftism is the most successful religion in the world today

They really believe that paying more in taxes will achieve them their collective salvation from pretty much everything, If they can make their followers no longer know what woman is, and develop their own language like many cults before them have, you begin to realize what you are up against.

All they know is, any political adversary is Hitler, which is odd since 9 out of 10 Leftists say they would vote for Hitler over someone like Trump.

General Conference in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has just ended today and I found the following conference address on being prepared for Jesus' second coming to be excellent:

I blame the churches. They are miserable failures at bringing in new people. It's all on them.

leftism is the most successful religion in the world today

after centuries of right wing zealotry, the desert religions - true religions could emerge though the zealots will be hard pressed to allow the needed reformation to happen without their selfish attempts of intervention.

Forum List

Back