Who could replace Biden as next democrat candidate

Not that I would want him to (given Trump's double digit lead) but Biden needs to announce that he's not running and let the Borg DNC convention sort it out.

Just for shits and giggles he should throw his support behind Harris....The only person less popular than he is. ;)

I don't suspect "Dr." Jill will be having any of that though....She likes the perks too much.

Let's face it. The Dems are down in the polls. Everyone hates Traitor Joe (for good reasons). The Dems need someone who will come into the race and just start HAMMERING.

There is only one hope... David dePape!! We know he will START HAMMERING IMMEDIATELY!!!

Paul Pelosi Attack Suspect Tells TV Station He Has No Remorse - The New ...

Paul Pelosi attack suspect David DePape's state trial is delayed – here ...

Joe Biden is infinitely more lucid than this bozo. If you can watch it and still vote for Trump then you may me more stupid than the guy in this video:

Joe Biden is infinitely more lucid than this bozo. If you can watch it and still vote for Trump then you may me more stupid than the guy in this video:

lets not exaggerate gator.....they are both showing the signs of the stress they are under.....infinitely more lucid?.....i guess you see what you want....

Forum List

Back