Who do you think hates America?

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product

who hates America .?

1715726997462.png

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product

Easy. The people who want to fundamentally change it. The people who tear down statues. The people who burn our cities. The people who shout down other Americans freedom of speech.
Have you figured it out yet?

Amazon product

You

you cant see the difference because you are one of the fucking die hard party people......take your head out of their collective asses and you might see things differently....
Hmmm, surely you meant ‘similarities’.
Could it be that you die hard no-party people can’t see the differences between the duopoly? Could it be that your heads are in your asses? OR…are ya’ll really just way smarter than everyone else and you’re able to see shit others can’t?

dblack

Could it be that you die hard no-party people can’t see the differences between the duopoly? Could it be that your heads are in your asses? OR…are ya’ll really just way smarter than everyone else and you’re able to see shit others can’t?

dblack
Ooops…..game not on yet, I left early fo nothing.

oh that GaterMac&diccheese bunch can see all the destructive bad that pours down daily. They just choose to overlook it, or call you crazy, deflect or trash the source. They are nowhere to be found later when ALL is proven out true. They rush to any anti-Trump-Police-American bashing post to chime in immediately.

They are phony. One side is doing real long term damage, even allowing the harm to Children. Yet the gater boys think they are above it all. They are just another arm of the MSM. What is different DBlackSox or racial madcow? I’ll wait. But Trump tweeted again daring to say Lil Marco? Huh? He is little. as I said, they shill for Deep State 24-7

You are wrong, little buddy. We are not going back to the broken 1950s.

Nobody said go back to 1950s’ (whatever that means) you demented British baboon muslim. How bout we roll back BS like open borders, illegals voting, fags teaching kids, hormones and surgeries on 12 yr old girls, 280lb bearded mental patients peering in the stall in the girls room, $450K college professors screaming death to America, leading students. Get off the boards dopey. You own it all,

Last edited:

dblack
if they are so different why do both of yous call each other the same names,both say you hate the country,both sides say you are destroying the country....both are saying their guy is not as senile as your guy.....yea they are different.....party die hards are the same kind of people.....

Can't say I completely agree with all that, but thanks for a direct answer. Why do you think they hate America and want to destroy it. Specifically, what advantage would our destruction give them?
Not sure why you have to ask that as I stated it in my post, but we are an obstacle to their world view, for better or worse we are the reason they have not been able to realize their world vision/ goals...they hate us and our demise is their salvation.

Nobody siad go back to 1950s’ you demented British baboon muslim. How bout we roll back BS like open borders, illegals voting, fags teaching kids, hormones and surgeries on 12 yr old girls, 280lb bearded mental patients peering in the stall in the girls room, $450K college professors screaming death to America leading students. Get off the boards dopey. You own it all,
Nowhere can you see the downfall of society more than via plane travel.

Then: in the 1960s, people dressed up for a flight - dresses for the ladies, a jacket for the men. Real meals were served with actual silverware. People were polite, spoke quietly with their travel mates, and of course followed the instructions of the stewardess. It was a civilized, exciting adventure to look forward to.

Now: People show up in wife-beater tee shirts, flip-flops, halter tops with their fat bellies showing, or pants dragging so low the butt crack shows. They’re loud and obnoxious, and that’s on a good flight. On a bad one, a brawl breaks out, punches thrown, and passengers defy the flight attendants. Profanity is rampant. It is now an ordeal to endure.

P.S. For the first time in my life, I have a flight booked in first class. The price wasn’t that much more, and I won’t have to risk dealing with the low-class people acting like barbarians.

Forum List

Back