Who do you think hates America?

Yep. Someone posted some nearly nude photos of her a few days ago. When I was a young thing, I had a gorgeous figure, yet there is not a single slutty photo of me. Why? Because I have morals.

(There are some nice shots of me at the beach in a bikini, though!)
Greta Thunberg’s mom has taken and posted nude full frontal pictures of herself

There seems to be a connection between low morals and leftwing politics

So adding Supreme Court Justices... Where in the US Constitution does it say 9?

Where in the US constitution does it mandate Prison Sentences?

Can also point out what Biden did that was unconstitutional at the Border?
Texas tried to impose there own border at one stage. Which is unconstitutional...
Biden was also respecting the Human Rights laws like accepting asylum seekers which ratified by Congress and the Senate. Again following the actual US Constitution.

You then make a referral to elites... that is straight out Kal Marx teachings... I am sorry to tell you that US rejects Marxism, this you might find upsetting. But if you want to continue keep pushing Marxism, prepared to be upset or move to another country.
Since 1869 there have been nine Justices, including one Chief Justice. The threat is having the number of justices changed every time congress switches party control.
Biden is respecting human rights?... by opening our borders?... did you hear how many got a ways have come across the border?....
And he is doing it to win an election with illegal voters....
Biden respects nothing and no one but his self....
The Elites have warped your brain via the MSM... and you are too dumb to recognize it....
By the way jackass... an 11 year old was raped and another woman killed by illegal aliens in just one day... and its only going to get worse... good luck on Nov 5th you heartless unpatriotic bitch....

Greta Thunberg’s mom has taken and posted nude full frontal pictures of herself

There seems to be a connection between low morals and leftwing politics
Definitely. I think it starts with the parents, and I noticed that even in high school. The kids with liberal parents were the ones who had drug problems and got pregnant.

True again, and certainly worth discussing, but what does it have to do with the accusation of political enemies hating America?
That's what happens when you divide America based on lies
told based on the lowest tackiest creepy But LEAST IMPORTANT
things going on. Demanding SOME intelligent educated work. Not keeping your own job as the priority.

I saw Obama turn to Biden for advice on many occasions.
I saw Obama forcefully endorse Biden on many occasions.

But you saw what your handlers want you to see.
And, you're willful ignorance keeps you in line.
With your own eyes. LMAO

Obama’s father was a foreign exchange student but not an immigrant

Get your facts straight
Dance baby dance

1715880208168.gif

1715880224528.gif

You can call us whatever you want. Soon you probably won't be calling us Americans though--or you, either, for that matter. You're likely mentally ill though, so probably don't care.
Democrats are ruining America. And they do not care at all.

I saw Obama turn to Biden for advice on many occasions.
I saw Obama forcefully endorse Biden on many occasions.

But you saw what your handlers want you to see.
And, you're willful ignorance keeps you in line.
Hitler also turned to advisers. And look at the destruction he did. Obama was not good for the USA. Biden is not a good president. He was trained by Obama.

What a coincidence! So are Republicans! They should join forces. Then they can fuck over America properly!
I have spent a lot of my life imagining this magic system you would love that excludes democrats and republicans. Who do you want in charge?

Obama praised his Kenyan Father. Why would an American need to do that?
Dog Breath, imagine Obama's father came from the Soviet Union and he wrote a book of praise. Would you read that book?

That is a very complex question and is worthy of its own thread. That's not what this thread is about. The founding fathers set it up that way, and change is their one and only job.
I believe your question is very complex. I am not saying it is not valid. But it has it's own thread but the main problem is the way you termed this position. I know of no human that is a genuine mind reader. And to answer you takes mind readers. Stability by the Founders was their aim.

Forum List

Back