Why are NEARLY all the tents across the country in all these different campuses EXACTLY alike?….almost like this is COORDINATED

Nearly all the tents are the square are the same size and shape.

When I have ever been to large camp outs, the tents are VASTLY DIFFERENT.

View attachment 940072

I AM NOT SAYING THIS PROVES ANYTHING….I am saying it is odd.

These are all like brand new REI 6-8 person tents.

Who donated/bought/ distributed these tents to all these RIOTERS?
your observation, IMO, is very important----there is no
question in my mind that the college riots are (even though
I generally reject such a notion) the result of a centralized
conspiratorial machination just as were the events of October 7, 2023
in Israel. Gee----for college students---days of fun in the sun, in free
tents ----and whatever else GETS PROVIDED (the kids seem to be
DEMANDING that the college FEED THEM!!!!! ) -----of course thousands will join up-----no doubt even FINALS are being held up--- YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

This is being organized by the Democrat Party.

This is the same group that started Occupy Wallstreet.

No the Democrats are being paid to be complicit in it, but they aren't the root cause. Organizing this would require massive planning and work, that's something they do not do well.

It's people like George soros that is the root cause. He is funding all of this and hatching the scheme.

And this isn't the first time he funded radicals in America. And considering his son and heir swore he would be even more political than his father this won't be the last of it.

Remember......

George soros and the world economic forum declared America is over, and they are making it happen by destroying our society.

Of course it is co-ordinated .

Lines and lines of actors all wearing identical T-shirts with exactly the same message.

Media shots which have clearly been composed .

Lots of near thrty year old people wearing masks to disguise age .

Rehearsed statements

It's kiddy stuff if you watch careully .
Is it that your life is just boring, so you have to make up retarded conspiracy theories just to kill time ?

Most taken in the dorm were not part of the school. But yeah, most of those kids are just dumber than nails.
Yeah, most protests involve protestors who joined in who don’t actually attend the college

The college is just the setting for the protest. No one ever said all the protestors were enrolled students. Why would they be?

Doesn’t make it a conspiracy

Yeah, most protests involve protestors who joined in who don’t actually attend the college

The college is just the setting for the protest. No one ever said all the protestors were enrolled students. Why would they be?

Doesn’t make it a conspiracy

I have no idea about a conspiracy. Where did that come from?

Nearly all the tents are the square are the same size and shape.

When I have ever been to large camp outs, the tents are VASTLY DIFFERENT.

View attachment 940072

I AM NOT SAYING THIS PROVES ANYTHING….I am saying it is odd.

These are all like brand new REI 6-8 person tents.

Who donated/bought/ distributed these tents to all these RIOTERS?
I actually find it quite funny that the liberal bastions are going through the very thing they themselves created.

Gotcha it’s that mysterious I Don’t Know foundation, heard they were super secret subgroup of the Illuminati who are plants on the Masons

Nothing particularly mysterious about it. There are dozens of charities helping the homeless. I am really not interested in the well being of derelicts enough to find out which one. You think the homeless have enough throw around money to buy Big 5's entire inventory of tents.

Not the point jackass

Dome tents are the norm these days
Tents are the least of these revolutionaries problems. These worthless fucks take over areas and then beg for food and water. I’m betting someone had to come set up their tents for them. They aren’t skillful enough to do it on their own.

Tents are the least of these revolutionaries problems. These worthless fucks take over areas and then beg for food and water. I’m betting someone had to come set up their tents for them. They aren’t skillful enough to do it on their own.
Tents were the root of the OP’s fantasy

Tents were the root of the OP’s fantasy
It was the first of many observations concluding these are worthless people that aren’t capable of doing any of this in their own. They’re retarded puppets.

It was the first of many observations concluding these are worthless people that aren’t capable of doing any of this in their own. They’re retarded puppets.
And that “observation “ was as bullshit as your claims

Forum List

Back