Why can't the RW make up its mind about liberals? Are we snowflakes or are we unhinged and violent?

Ive noticed that the rightwing will pick a description of the left when it conveniently fits their narrative about a political issue. They don't seem smart enough to realize how much these narratives contradict one another lol
Why can't the RW make up its mind about liberals? Are we snowflakes or are we unhinged and violent?

The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal. Not all liberals are unhinged and violent by most unhinged and violent people are liberal. Not sure where your confusion is?
The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal.
You just keep thinking that...
  • No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'
    • It's developed a new and decidedly less pleasant use as a disparaging term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile.
  • The surprising history of ‘snowflake’ as a political insult
    • It was a largely non-partisan slight — a mean, though not hateful, dig at millennials perceived to have an outsize sense of their own individuality and, by extension, importance. Helicopter parented to the hilt, millennials supposedly graduated from college (into a dismal economy with unprecedented mountains of student debt) too coddled for this cruel world, ill-equipped to face life’s indignities with dignity.

But as 2016 dawned, snowflake made its way to the mainstream and, in the process, evolved into something more vicious. The insult expanded to encompass not just the young but liberals of all ages; it became the epithet of choice for right-wingers to fling at anyone who could be accused of being too easily offended, too in need of “safe spaces,” too fragile.
Quite frankly, I don't know of any genre of people more fragile than right wingers (RWS).
  • RWS want a savior of sorts who'll provide them with rote labor jobs like the ones their grandparents had. The rest of us are willing to develop the skills needed to perform the literally millions of available jobs.
  • RWS are the most vocal complainers about not being listened to and not being heard, yet in few instances have they anything worth saying; moreover, coherent utterances are anathema to them.
  • RWS, if one doesn't fawn all over them, get pissed off.
  • RWS inflexibly see the world in binary terms, and we all know that which is not flexible is easily broken.
  • RWS complain about what the press is saying about them rather than giving the press something different to talk about.
  • RWS see no difference between constructive criticism and castigatory invective.
  • RWS, when confronted with a criticism, resort to vulgar aspersions.
  • RWS, when faced with criticism, respond with tu quoque retorts, as if that were germane to the act/remarks about which the criticism was made.
The only reason RWS use the term "snowflake" is to preempt it being proffered of them.
The post above should have contained the following link:

Their are two types of LWNJ's: Snowflakes who cower in fear and unhinged losers who lash out violently to hide their fear.

Oh, I see. Kinda like gun nuts who cower behind their guns, but strike out at the first chance to play Rambo.

I pity to fool who makes his moves on a calculation that ANYONE on the other side of a gun is actually "cowering."

A coward with a gun is the most dangerous.
coward defined----someone who is scared of other citizens exercising their rights. I dont like you bitch ass lefties, in fact I fucking hate you people, but I dont have a problem with you having and exercising yoru rights.

I'm not aware of anyone who cares who you might like or dislike, bitch.

A coward with a gun is the most dangerous.

As a prior service Marine?

I'll take that bet.
I was in a store when a robbery occurred. When the cops showed up, they didn't know good guys from bad guys, so they pointed their guns at everyone there. I was concerned, but not really afraid. Another time, a woman cop pulled me over for speeding. It was obviously her first solo stop, and she was shaking and sweating, and had her hand on her gun the entire time. Can you guess which one scared me more, and seemed more likely to shoot me?

I see.

So the more "dangerous" person behind a gun is the one that scares "you " the most by being scared and insecure themself.. and not about the one who could calmly and methodically take out dozens without letting their emotions get the best of them.

Paging Dr. FREUD!

Yes, a psychopath with a gun, and the intention to kill as many as possible would certainly be more dangerous. Thankfully, most gun nuts aren't psychopaths with guns. they are just run of the mill RWNJs with a dream of being rambo.

The LWNJ that recently shot up the baseball field and tried to kill a bunch of republicans.

Was he a coward too?

He was a psychopath with a gun. I don't doubt he started out as a coward, and he just let his fears overpower him.

That's to be expected seeing as conservatives are so often offensive.

Ahh! I get it. I get it. Conservatives are wrong either way. When we aren't busy being offended, we are simply offending others!

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 12.03.19 PM.png

That's to be expected seeing as conservatives are so often offensive.

Ahh! I get it. I get it. Conservatives are wrong either way. When we aren't busy being offended, we are simply offending others!

View attachment 137507
Conservatives are wrong either way. When we aren't busy being offended, we are simply offending others!
It's really not about right or wrong. It's just that most conservatives are jerks 24/7.
When we aren't busy being offended, we are simply offending others!

The two are not mutually exclusive, so seeing as that's how most conservatives behave, yes.

Ive noticed that the rightwing will pick a description of the left when it conveniently fits their narrative about a political issue. They don't seem smart enough to realize how much these narratives contradict one another lol

A child welfare worker once accused a parent of both starving a child and force feeding her. I asked which was it because you can't be doing both.

It's developed a new and decidedly less pleasant use as a disparaging term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile. Quite frankly, I don't know of any genre of people more fragile than right wingers.

Really?! The most overly sensitive and fragile lot on this planet are liberals. It is liberals who are always offended, it is liberals who want to sue over every little thing. It is liberals who are always protesting, demonstrating, rioting, obstructing, damaging property and hurting others.

Damn! I didn't know that Clive Bundy and his gang of merry men were liberals!

I think you're a little of both, that's why you're so dangerous to society. You wear your feelings on your sleeve and become easily offended and you have the tendency to become mentally unstable and react violently. The thing none of you seem to have is the ability to comprehend that other people don't agree with you. On any given issue, it's about half the people who don't agree with you.

You gulp down the kool-aid and surround yourself with bobble-heads who think like you do and you assume those who don't, represent a small minority. You presume your positions are righteous and anyone who objects suffers from some sort of -ism or -phobia. You have become completely unable to compromise or work together with "the other side" as you've made them your mortal enemy.

We've watched in stunned amazement as you've devolved your party into one of identity politics, constantly pitting one group against another, consistently attempting to tear down and destroy others with personal attacks and outright lies. Whenever this doesn't work, you resort to violent protests and you justify all of it in the name of your ideological agenda.

Some people on "the other side" have attempted to reach out to you and find common ground but they are repeatedly exploited and taken advantage of. You're not interested in finding common ground. All you are interested in is political power and control and you'll do virtually anything to get that.

I think you're a little of both, that's why you're so dangerous to society. You wear your feelings on your sleeve and become easily offended and you have the tendency to become mentally unstable and react violently. The thing none of you seem to have is the ability to comprehend that other people don't agree with you. On any given issue, it's about half the people who don't agree with you.

You gulp down the kool-aid and surround yourself with bobble-heads who think like you do and you assume those who don't, represent a small minority. You presume your positions are righteous and anyone who objects suffers from some sort of -ism or -phobia. You have become completely unable to compromise or work together with "the other side" as you've made them your mortal enemy.

We've watched in stunned amazement as you've devolved your party into one of identity politics, constantly pitting one group against another, consistently attempting to tear down and destroy others with personal attacks and outright lies. Whenever this doesn't work, you resort to violent protests and you justify all of it in the name of your ideological agenda.

Some people on "the other side" have attempted to reach out to you and find common ground but they are repeatedly exploited and taken advantage of. You're not interested in finding common ground. All you are interested in is political power and control and you'll do virtually anything to get that.

Some are snowflakes, some are violent whackos, and some are schizos that swing wildly from one extreme to the other. There's no known cure, other than maturity, experience, and wisdom. Many are beyond hope.:cheeky-smiley-018:

It's developed a new and decidedly less pleasant use as a disparaging term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile. Quite frankly, I don't know of any genre of people more fragile than right wingers.

Really?! The most overly sensitive and fragile lot on this planet are liberals. It is liberals who are always offended, it is liberals who want to sue over every little thing. It is liberals who are always protesting, demonstrating, rioting, obstructing, damaging property and hurting others.

Damn! I didn't know that Clive Bundy and his gang of merry men were liberals!

You're snowflakes who frequently become unhinged and sometimes violent.

when you get mad that we refuse to use the fake word 'ze' in reference to people, you're a snowflake.

when you beat someone to death with pipes, start riots, attempt mass murder, assault people at rallies, you are unhinged kooks.

not sure how hard this is for you to grasp.
Only one candidate advocated violence at his rallies.
when you get mad that we refuse to use the fake word 'ze' in reference to people, you're a snowflake.

when you beat someone to death with pipes, start riots, attempt mass murder, assault people at rallies, you are unhinged kooks.

not sure how hard this is for you to grasp.
Only one candidate advocated violence at his rallies.

And only one candidate had violence st his rallies. Only one candidate called his opponents names, suggested that protesters be attacked, and called the press enemies of the people.

And then he whined about the violence that ensued.

Snowflakes, by definition are losers, but they are also people, though low life. As it is with people, even low life, reactions vary from snowflake to snowflake. They are not unlike gays where some like to "pitch"and others to "catch".

If you don't see the right wing violence and attacks by racists, and violent right wing militias, and the deaths that have resulted, you're being wilfully blind.

No one has reached out to liberals. The only thing ever said was we won, fuck you.

Forum List

Back