Why hasn't Nevada been called? Why did they stop counting at 83%? (Adam Laxalt vs. Cortez Masto, US Senate)

First, I couldn't care less what people say about me, especially a Democrat. Secondly I wouldn't put it past a Democrat to pull anything to keep power.
Yet you are fine with MAGAs lying about our president threatening to unconstitutionally use the military to oppose trump.

Ok. It doesn't say anything about the military, however, I can't believe the sitting president can actually come out and say he will "make sure Trump doesn’t take power.", and nobody seems to think that's a problem? Exactly, I'd like to know, does he expect he is going to stop an elected president from taking office?

Also, this is yet another example, just like in 2016, where the dems are already telegraphic their intentions to sink Trump, should he win. Biden is basically saying he is going to take actions to prevent his opponent from taking office.

So....I guess dems are Ok with this?

Biden suggests Trump will ‘not take power’ again if he runs in 2024​

I mean that sounds like a threat

Yet you are fine with MAGAs lying about our president threatening to unconstitutionally use the military to oppose trump.
I did say I wouldn't put anything past Democrats. While we are at it are you ok with Joe Biden lying constantly?

Lots of people said the Democrats wouldn't take control the house after this election. Were those threats? Were those threats involving the military?

Yupp!
I agree. We're finished if voters no longer trust elections.
Arizona and Nevada do not instill voter confidence!
And Dimm's paint anyone that questions the process as treasonous which doesn't help.

They won't be able to do it this time.

People were willing to say that 2020 was an anomaly; that it was Trump being Trump.

Not this time. Not "oh hey the computer that connected our camera went down...."

No.

This is not 1995 technology here. No one believes this.

Most European cities that count ballots by hand are done with 2 days, if not one. More time equals more monkey business, seems like their should be state statutes about time limits?

What's going on in NV?

What does Europe have to do with American democracy?

Europe zero Super Bowl wins.jpg

They won't be able to do it this time.

People were willing to say that 2020 was an anomaly; that it was Trump being Trump.

Not this time. Not "oh hey the computer that connected our camera went down...."

No.

This is not 1995 technology here. No one believes this.

MAGA doesn't believe this because MAGA keeps losing. So to process all this losing, MAGA has to lie to itself to assuage its ego that they aren't really losers.

FYI Cortez Mastro is going to win. She's 900 votes down with 95% of the ballots counted.

<cue incessant infantile whining from MAGA snowflakes about election "fraud">

What happened when the cameras went down?

How many votes were thrown out and shuffled in, etc?

More than half the country will never believe this.

Cue incessant whining.

Well, it certainly sounds like our current president is taking the stance that he is going to take steps to prevent his potential competitor from taking office.

Lots of people said the Democrats wouldn't take control the house after this election. Were those threats? Were those threats involving the military?
Well,.this is different. Biden has said they are going to make an effort to keep Trump out of the white house.

If Biden was suggesting they would make sure he didn't win by beating him at the ballot box, then why didn't he just say that? Instead he said "under legitimate efforts of our constitution", he will not take power. What does that mean? Is he suggesting he is going to use some clause in cotus to make sure Trump can't win? Perhaps Biden is telegraphing the J6 committees indictments, which...how does he already know they are going to submit an indictment?

I mean, again, put yourself in the other position here. Had those words been uttered by Trump, you all would be screaming for another impeachment for election interference.

Well, it certainly sounds like our current president is taking the stance that he is going to take steps to prevent his potential competitor from taking office.
Exposing the orange fool for the criminal that he is is taking steps to prevent his potential competitor from taking office dumb ass. Nothng Biden said iimplies more than that.

Well,.this is different. Biden has said they are going to make an effort to keep Trump out of the white house.

If Biden was suggesting they would make sure he didn't win by beating him at the ballot box, then why didn't he just say that? Instead he said "under legitimate efforts of our constitution", he will not take power. What does that mean? Is he suggesting he is going to use some clause in cotus to make sure Trump can't win? Perhaps Biden is telegraphing the J6 committees indictments, which...how does he already know they are going to submit an indictment?

I mean, again, put yourself in the other position here. Had those words been uttered by Trump, you all would be screaming for another impeachment for election interference.
Not my problem if you are too stupid to understand what was said.

Forum List

Back