Why the GOP lost in 2020--

LOL...

So was your computer.

LOL...

How much more time you need silly?
Nah, my computer was made in Taiwan, and Malaysia.

Corruption this vast a scale takes years to dismantle without the use of violence.

We are non violent people.

Hysterical dweebs, like you, no doubt favor the Russian method where it was accomplished in a few months.

But the death toll for that was in the thousands.

But, like I said, we aren't violent scum, like you.

But keep laughing.

Let's me know we are being effective.

Ahhhh, yes..the maniacal laugh of the leftist....

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I love it when the QAnon Lizard People faction hyperventilates over the cool way Barack Obama & Hillary manipulated all those ballot machines up in Antrim County, Michigan (population 23,000).

And worse, Obama & Hillary then covertly hired and sent to Maricopa County Sarasota's Cyber Ninjas who slyly found even more votes for Joe Biden in their $9,000,000 audit --- which means Joe won by an even wider margin.
Where was Rudy and Krakenpot Powell then?

But beyond the Jenna Ellis's, Donny Jr. and his Evita-Wannabe GF, Kimberly, not to mention all those fraudulent EC voters (trying to hide in a State Capitol the night before the official certification!! Jeeeeez!!)....well, then....we've got Don Trump's very own in-his-pocket high-priced pollster, Tony Fabrizio, who found out by actually asking voters post-vote why they didn't vote for Trump.

Here's the headline:

"Trump pollster’s campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

The 27-page report pins Trump’s loss on voter perception that he was untrustworthy and disapproval of his pandemic performance." *
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, voters thought Don was a fibber (duh!!)

And incompetent (who knew? ;) )
(27 friggin' pages, no less!)

I love this bar!

*https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...topsy-paints-damning-picture-of-defeat-464636
Need a tissue?...

Still working. We now know where dominion has their equipment made.

China.

We also now know that one of their top guys is an antifa supporter.

Give it time. Corruption on the scale you people have put together takes time to defeat.
Poor guy. You're dumb enough to believe all that, aren't you?

Why the GOP lost in 2020. A Liberal's perspective:

Relax Republicans....I'm not here to rub it in your face, I don't believe in doing that. I'm here to point out why the GOP had a (less than successful) 2020 election, and the answer is: Independent / Swing Voters With Democrats and Republicans roughly equal in numbers, it is the Independent / Swing voters that usually decide elections, and here is why they favored the Democrats this time.

This middle group was turned off by Donald J Trump's race baiting, lies about Mexico paying for a border wall, mistreatment of children on our southern border, secret meetings with Vladimir Putin, and the unusually high number of Trump cabinet and staff members convicted of crimes, and jailed.

I know you'd prefer to remain angry and convince yourselves Donald Trump was somehow robbed of victory, but I would point out that even Trump's own hand picked judges saw no legal merit in his evidence of widespread voter fraud. Do yourselves a favor...tone down your anger, accept the results, and listen to that middle group next time, because they decide elections.

One last thing: Inciting armed goons to attack the capital, killing, injuring, and destroying property isn't helping your cause either. :bye1:
absolutely wrong.

trump lost because of ballot stuffing, and most people,even independents, being brainwashed by globalist stupidity who cannot understand the singular importance of border enforcement and tariffs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Have you been able to prove that allegation, poster AHZ?

If you have, great.

Show us.
the Dems confessed in this time article.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election​

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program.

"the Dems confessed in this time article."

Clue for the cluefull.

Read your own link. Which includes this quote below: (which appears to me to be just good and responsible citizenship intent on guarding the integrity of our elections.)

"Their work touched every aspect of the election. .....They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program."

Clue for the cluefull.

Read your own link. Which includes this quote below: (which appears to me to be just good and responsible citizenship intent on guarding the integrity of our elections.)

"Their work touched every aspect of the election. .....They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program."
these are all bad actions.

they consider election security to be "voter suppression".

and "battling misinformation" is censorship.

they think they're doing good when they do evil.

Forum List

Back