Why vote for Biden again?

There was no reason to interfere with an investigation in the Ukraine except Hunter was making money for the family over there. $83,000 a month for knowing nothing about the business. The Big Guy got his commission. Then, there was the China deal…and we ended up with COVID19. The corruption began with Obama and Biden.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

∆∆∆ You're living in the land of "make believe" Cougarbear!!!

that is my confusion,,

why did you ask if we both already knew what he was doing??

Because we differ on what he was doing. You seem to think he was investigating Zlochevsky. I say he sat on the investigation for 2 years. So if you think he was investigating, what progress did he make?

Idiot, I didn't say drilling has begun. I said the process starts with a lease, not a permit. Sadly, You're brain-dead.
Oh ya, the 30 year process with Democrats and their Green New population control deal. With Trump, he streamlined that. Now we buy from Venezuela a communist country tied to Putin and Iran. You knuckleheads are pathetic. War mongers.

Oh ya, the 30 year process with Democrats and their Green New population control deal. With Trump, he streamlined that. Now we buy from Venezuela a communist country tied to Putin and Iran. You knuckleheads are pathetic. War mongers.

There's no such thing as a 30 year process with Democrats. Where do you come up with this shit? Leases are issued. It up to those who obtain the lease to do research. It's up to them to then apply for a permit if they want to drill.

You're totally fucked in the head.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

It doesn't matter what their reason is since all you are collecting is that they left a job. Even now, the census bureau doesn't capture why someone left their job and it certainly doesn't connect leaving a job to collect welfare.

Again, your made up stat remains as worthless as before.
might not matter to you,, but if people are going to use it to make a political point it needs to be accurate and not selective,,

Because we differ on what he was doing. You seem to think he was investigating Zlochevsky. I say he sat on the investigation for 2 years. So if you think he was investigating, what progress did he make?
when did we differ??

the claim is he was fired because he wasnt investigating

and I said "he said he was"

the you asked "doing what"

I thought it was obvious he was investigating,,

using your logic since he was cleared of all corruption charges with the new prosecutor, what he was sitting on ended up being a nothing burger

might not matter to you,, but if people are going to use it to make a political point it needs to be accurate and not selective,,

Somehow, with all the brain power you could muster, you still missed out the part where there's no data collected on why someone voluntarily leaves a job and then starts collecting welfare.

Somehow, with all the brain power you could muster, you still missed out the part where there's no data collected on why someone voluntarily leaves a job and then starts collecting welfare.
doesnt matter,,

I want to know the accurate unemployment rate that includes everyone.. not just the people still looking for work,,
and we arent getting it,,

the rest I can cross reference if I want to,,

the other problem is people are using it as an indicator for a good economy,, and because its not accurate its not a good indicator,,

when did we differ??

the claim is he was fired because he wasnt investigating

and I said "he said he was"

the you asked "doing what"

I thought it was obvious he was investigating,,

using your logic since he was cleared of all corruption charges with the new prosecutor, what he was sitting on ended up being a nothing burger

Now you're lying. So sad. What you actually said about Shokin was, "he was trying and why biden had him fired."

So again I ask.... what was Shokin doing?

Now you're lying. So sad. What you actually said about Shokin was, "he was trying and why biden had him fired."

so now youre a mind reader and telling me what I meant???

sorry but I am going off of what shokin said,,

so now youre a mind reader and telling me what I meant???

sorry but I am going off of what shokin said,,
Shokin never made such accusations when he was fired, he knew why he was fired.

It was only 2 to 3 years later after Giuliani got to him to feed him the new Story line of Giuliani's about Biden, did Shokin say that revised version of reality.

Shokin never made such accusations when he was fired, he knew why he was fired.

It was only 2 to 3 years later after Giuliani got to him to feed him the new Story line of Giuliani's about Biden, did Shokin say that revised version of reality.

that has been debunked a long time ago,,

you need better sources,,

It’s factually true…
every word you crapped out was bullshit not just that but it lacks something important reality, you made that shit up or you red it from your hate group. we all know the routine. Anyone who read your post is laughing on the floor. it is so ridiculous. The people who have the capacity to think know what a MAGA Maggots factual true means.

doesnt matter,,

I want to know the accurate unemployment rate that includes everyone.. not just the people still looking for work,,
and we arent getting it,,

the rest I can cross reference if I want to,,

Imbecile, there's no cross referencing that data. It doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back