• Only After a Conviction

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Place A Call to the Hillary Suicide Hotline

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Hunter Biden faces two trials in the coming months. His father is the President. Will daddy wait until a conviction or pardon his son before the trials begin?

The gun charge trial is set to begin June 3, 2024.

The tax charges trial is set to begin June 20, 2024 (though an appeal to the Ninth Circuit has been made to delay it).

I would pardon my child if it were within my power to do so.

But since they started the lawfare against Trump, it will look awful if Joe pardons Hunter and not Donald Trump. He [Joe] painted himself into a corner, even with the compliant MSM behind him.

I assume Joe really does love Hunter, but I also have some doubts about that.

Beau was his favorite son. I bet if they got Hunter up before a court of law and put the squeeze on him, he'd rat out his dad.

1715827721776.png

Bill... get Joe on the phone.... he may need a little clean up....

Equal justice. If anyone else committed the same crimes, they'd be thrown under the jailhouse.
If convicted, he should face whatever time and/penalties are standard, and should not be pardoned.

Hunter Biden faces two trials in the coming months. His father is the President. Will daddy wait until a conviction or pardon his son before the trials begin?

The tax charges trial is set to begin June 20, 2024 (though an appeal to the Ninth Circuit has been made to delay it).

But since they started the lawfare against Trump, it will look awful if Joe pardons Hunter and not Donald Trump. He [Joe] painted himself into a corner, even with the compliant MSM behind him.

I hope so.

you think joe is going to send his son to jail?

LOL
Equal justice. If anyone else committed the same crimes, they'd be thrown under the jailhouse.

I agree with you but....

with the Rats.....there is NO equal justice!

Since he paid back the taxes, and the gun charge is minor, why shoudn't he be pardoned? I'm sure if Trump was president and his sons were up in court, you trump supporters would be calling for a pardon. The only honest opinion here besides Crepitus is White 6's.

It would be in both Big Joe & Hunter's best interests to cover one another as both have a pretty seedy past @ best. A pardon would be expected from his dad so I believe that would be what would happen.

Whether he is re-elected or not, what does he have to lose?

Xiden won’t let him go to jail, but likely won’t pardon him until after the November election but before he leaves office in jan

Since he paid back the taxes, and the gun charge is minor, why shoudn't he be pardoned? I'm sure if Trump was president and his sons were up in court, you trump supporters would be calling for a pardon. The only honest opinion here besides Crepitus is White 6's.
He didn’t pay back his taxes, a dem donor, kevin morris paid them, because he didn’t want the fact hunter owed them to hurt xiden’s campaign

They should all be charged with campaign fin violations

After the November election, why not?

He should pardon his son. It doesn’t change the fact that his son is corrupt, but if I were President and one of my children or someone close to me needed to be pardoned, I absolutely would pardon them.

He should pardon his son. It doesn’t change the fact that his son is corrupt, but if I were President and one of my children or someone close to me needed to be pardoned, I absolutely would pardon them.
Again, after the November election there is no downside politically to pardoning him as he soon will be dead anyway.

It is a no brainer.

Forum List

Back