Woman Is Handcuffed On Top Of Fire Ants Pile

Fire ants are no joke!

I doubt it was intentional on the cops part....Nobody wants any part of them other than putting them to work for you.

They cleaned-up this deer head over the course of a couple of days. All I did was remove the hide/lower jaw/eyeballs and scramble the brains a bit.

I staked it down on a fire ant mound (very quickly!) so no critters would make off with it and they really went to work on it.

For a central FL buck it was right good sized.

s 001 (2).JPG

That was torture. I've seen it done before, on purpose, and this was also done on purpose.

Only this was a little bitty woman and and a big man and not a big bully that was bullying litle kids that I told could use my raft but the bullies said they were taking over. That didn't work out too well for the bullies. One of them ended up
with their head in a red ant mound. The other one just got 2 black eyes and a broken nose.
There's a big difference between what we did and a big man holding a small woman's face in a red ant bed. That's fucked up. He could pick her up with 1 arm and is holding her face down in a red ant mound? He needs to be criminally prosecuted.

Last edited:
It takes a half dozen cops, most of whom are just standing around watching, to subdue and cuff a woman ?? !
This for a minor traffic misdeed ??? !!!
Good thing there wasn't any other crime or misdeeds those other cops should have been out working on.

It could have been worse....much worse....she could have been thrown into a piranha eating frenzy...

1715662111299.png

Forum List

Back