You all forgot what they did? I haven’t forgotten. Here, is a reminder. The politics and propaganda of the China kungflu.

Don't worry conservatives who believe things out of the faces of the biden lying political machine about tiktok is amazing to me. Here, something you can't find on the silicon valley platforms.

I will never forget what they took from me.

1714307340232.jpeg

I will never forget what they took from me.

View attachment 938946

The MORON cult fucks loved the high gas prices because they thought it would stop “global warming”.

Meanwhile, back in REALITY…

CHINA EXCEEDS ALL DEVELOPED NATIONS COMBINED WITH GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS.

1714307743109.png

CHINA HAS 3 times the Greenhouse gas emissions the US does.

WHEN THE GREEN CULT GOES AFTER CHINA, I MIGHT START BELIEVING THEM.

UNTIL THEM, KMA. YOU ARE FRAUDS LOOKING TO GRIFT MONEY.

It didn't dominate my life, in fact i had C19, didn't wear a mask, went down the market isle the wrong way, didn't socially distance , didn't vax, and cultivated a grand cough publicly just for effect!

:dev3: ~S~

Super spreader.

:laughing0301:

It didn't dominate my life, in fact i had C19, didn't wear a mask, went down the market isle the wrong way, didn't socially distance , didn't vax, and cultivated a grand cough publicly just for effect!

:dev3: ~S~

I forgot about the GAY fucking arrows in the grocery aisles.

WHAT A BUNCH OF USELESS BULLSHIT.

OMG, SO MANY PEOPLE ARE JUST FUCKING SHEEP.

I had to kinda obey with the Mask Nazi police at work. They ran around in an AC car jumping out to write peeps up then jump back in the AC.

We had people watching for these sorry fucks.

115 degree index wearing a cloth mask. Getting waterboarded with our on sweat.

Makes me just want to punch a Branch Covidian in the mouth just thinking about it.

Well. The masks didnt stop the spread.

The BS not a vaccine didnt stop the spread.

Locking peeps up didnt stop the spread.

Successes..

Denied treatments used all over the world KILLED AMERICANS.

Paying people to not work fucked our currency. Put small business owners out of business. Frackers went Bankrupt with NEGATIVE OIL.

Pharma got 10s of Billions for an experimental drug that was BS Got a get out if jail free card if people died from the jab.

Doctors were denied use of their right to prescribe life saving drugs.

People Fired for not getting jab.

And etc.

Well. The masks didnt stop the spread.

The BS not a vaccine didnt stop the spread.

Locking peeps up didnt stop the spread.

Successes..

Denied treatments used all over the world KILLED AMERICANS.

Paying people to not work fucked our currency. Put small business owners out of business. Frackers went Bankrupt with NEGATIVE OIL.

Pharma got 10s of Billions for an experimental drug that was BS Got a get out if jail free card if people died from the jab.

Doctors were denied use of their right to prescribe life saving drugs.

People Fired for not getting jab.

And etc.

IOW, dimocrap FILTH took over. Birx was actually worse than Falsi.

Sweden, who did virtually nothing, came out of the pandemic no worse, and many say -- Better than anybody else.

OMB got fooled. Happens to the best. Won't get fooled again. Hey! I think I'll write a song!

I saw a car driving like 15 mph under the speed limit with pathetic biden sticker. Had to see what was driving. A black of course and by itself with a mask on.

Specific type of stupid.

Don't worry conservatives who believe things out of the faces of the biden lying political machine about tiktok is amazing to me. Here, something you can't find on the silicon valley platforms.

The blob completely screwed the pooch (no, not Stormy) on covid. He declared a national emergency then undermined his own CDC every step of the way. The resulting chaos showed what a weak leader he was.

That they're still stupid after all this.....~S~
We're ALL born ignorant. I don't know shit about Artificial Intelligence or Faster Than Light Travel. I am ignorant of many things. Many, many things.

So are all of you. I suspect my IQ is slightly above average but being intelligent doesn't give you knowledge or ability or even creativity. In fact, IQ is rather useless.

The "Check Engine" light came on in my truck the other day and I had to take it to a Mechanic with a not-spectacular IQ to have it checked out. Same thing when I had to have my Kitchen sink fixed 'cause it was spewing water all over.

Point being, we are all guilty of ignorance. ALL of us. But dimocrap scum aren't just ignorant, they're stupid. They are incapable of learning many times because most of them lack intellectual curiosity while many more of them are just intellectually lazy.

They would rather sit back in their Desk Chairs and, while not Gaming, take the word of the dumbest motherfuckers on the Planet Earth -- The Media, for everything.

They know the DISGUSTING FILTH is wrong most of the time. And when the DISGUSTING FILTH isn't simply wrong -- They're lying.

But dimocrap scum are too lazy to do their own fact-checking.

All of these things combined is what makes dimocrap scum stupid. Not ignorant.... Stupid. Stubborness in the face of facts, refusal to budge from falsely held opinions. unwillingness to learn, inability to change -- These things are what make dimocrap scum stupid.

Plus the fact, most of them are born with the IQ of a Rhesus monkey

Forum List

Back