You should be afraid and you should act

Nah. You just make up dumb strawmen and attack them. If you didn't suck so hard at science and logic, you wouldn't have to do that. But you do.

You know what to do now. Throw the meaningless wall of crap up again. Deflect, deflect, deflect. It's your only option.
You have no idea what science is cat woman. Science means to question everyone, everything and then question that. Science is always questioning

The ECS and TCR both take the logarithmic nature of greenhouse gas warming fully into account. That's why doubling CO2 and waiting to reach equilibrium will see the Earth's temperatures rise by 3C and not by 66C, 118F (twice the current greenhouse warming) .

But don't let me get in the way. You two truly deserve each other. See what the two of you can figure out next.
The doubling of CO2 from physics is 1C, not 3C. Of course they also say 4.5C. They can't seem to make up their minds.

1715222193388.png

Nah. You just make up dumb strawmen and attack them. If you didn't suck so hard at science and logic, you wouldn't have to do that. But you do.

You know what to do now. Throw the meaningless wall of crap up again. Deflect, deflect, deflect. It's your only option.

LOL, it was YOU who is doing the deflecting as I linked to a post that uses baseline databases which I notice scares warmist/alarmist loons away if fear thus the article claims remains unchallenged it has become a millstone climate cultist can't handle as they view it with TERROR!

You don't know what a strawman is since I only pointed out that the report consists of modeling scenarios which you know is true that is why you get upset that your IPCC trash isn't universally loved by everyone.

The doubling of CO2 from physics is 1C, not 3C. Of course they also say 4.5C. They can't seem to make up their minds.

Crick continues to ignore many published papers showing a far smaller ECS TCR numbers that are declining over time as research improves on it as times goes on:

Recent CO2 Climate Sensitivity Estimates Continue Trending Towards Zero
1715230318776.png

LINK

Here are only 160 published papers showing,

160 Papers Find Extremely Low CO2 Climate Sensitivity​

LINK

Crick continues to ignore many published papers showing a far smaller ECS TCR numbers that are declining over time as research improves on it as times goes on:

Recent CO2 Climate Sensitivity Estimates Continue Trending Towards Zero
View attachment 944046

LINK

Here are only 160 published papers showing,

160 Papers Find Extremely Low CO2 Climate Sensitivity​

LINK
Trending towards zero? HAHAHAHAHAAaaaahaahaa jesus fucking christ you are PATHETIC

Forum List

Back