🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1/3 Carravan Migrants have HIV, Tuberculosis and other Illnesses.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
This is why they need to present themselves to a Port of Entry to be screened just like most people did at Eliis Island. That and the fact that many of these people also have criminal records.

We need to screen out these people, and then accept those that pass the standard for Asylum and pass the screening process to be admitted legally in to The US.

One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says

Your political chart in your signature is too simplistic first of all.

Second, this fear mongering lost the Republicans some seats last election. Why else in a time of relative prosperity would the party in power take a step back?

Third, I know my neighbors in racismville here. 1/3 of them have pre-existings.

Does this include the ISIS members who were not there? The Al Queda members who were not there? Or have the right wing liars moved on to claiming they are Hezbulloah, Black September, Asian Dawn, or the Black Hand yet?

It's more reason to not let them in.

Not that there was any reason to let them in in the first place.

This is why they need to present themselves to a Port of Entry to be screened just like most people did at Eliis Island. That and the fact that many of these people also have criminal records.

We need to screen out these people, and then accept those that pass the standard for Asylum and pass the screening process to be admitted legally in to The US.

One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says
It's okay, we'll have healthcare for them and the tax payers can pay for it.

Second, this fear mongering lost the Republicans some seats last election. Why else in a time of relative prosperity would the party in power take a step back?

We are talking about a few thousand people that we need to screen out.....not the 1 Million Brown skinned people we legally let in to The US a year that pass the screening.

We are talking about a few thousand people that we need to screen out.....not the 1 Million Brown skinned people we legally let in to The US a year that pass the screening.

My neighbors are the racist white flighters. All sickly and old now needing blue pills and abandoning their neighborhoods.

Personally I'd let more "brownies" or whatever you want to call them in and assimilate them if I were a patriotic American.

- They have babies, white folks barely do.
- The new ones are from terrible places so they'll move into places white folks wouldn't dream of giving the property some value.
- Property values are important to the economy, Ask George W.
- The economy is important to building a better space force than China. They already buy more new cars than us.
- For 250 years we've been hearing how the next wave of immigrants was going to be the death of America. The racist pigs have been wrong each time.

Lets keep America great! I'm not gonna let these folks in "for free and unregistered" but yeah, I love immigration. Don't let the racists talk you into not letting the Irish, Germans, Dago's, Pollocks, or whoever they wanna spit on this decade in.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with Quarantine?

My neighbors are the racist white flighters. All sickly and old now needing blue pills and abandoning their neighborhoods.

Personally I'd let more "brownies" or whatever you want to call them in and assimilate them if I were a patriotic American.

- The new ones are from terrible places so they'll move into places white folks wouldn't dream of giving the property some value.
- The economy is important to building a better space force than China. They already buy more new cars than us.
- For 250 years we've been hearing how the next wave of immigrants was going to be the death of America. The racist pigs have been wrong each time.

Lets keep America great! I'm not gonna let these folks in "for free and unregistered" but yeah, I love immigration. Don't let the racists talk you into not letting the Irish, Germans, Dago's, Pollocks, or whoever they wanna spit on this decade in.

We left our "browning" neighborhood when all the white people moved up and started renting their old homes to the "brown" people.
Best move we ever made. Bought it when it was a new subdivision full of young white couples just starting out for 74k in 88 and sold it for 114k 12 years later.
Then came the "browning",property prices plummeted.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with Quarantine?

My reply had to do with how crazy Republicans on Facebook lost the R's some seats in the last election.

If a fellow posts, "man, I wish we could help all these ppl, we just need to quarantine them for a bit, vet them, maybe raise our immigration limits and put some tougher standards on it" no one will accuse the guy of being a nuts racist and he won't lose the R's votes.

I have no problems at all with any race that wants to immigrate legally to THE US. I do have a problem with Hostile Ideologies that are in conflict with US Law, our Constitution, and which impinge on The Freedom of Others.

From Reuters-

The overcrowding has also helped illness spread. There have been multiple cases of respiratory illnesses, lice and chicken pox, according to three city officials who declined to be named because they were not authorized to speak to the media.
Ailing Central American migrants in dire conditions dig in at U.S. border | Reuters

• Tijuana's Health Department revealed on Thursday that some migrants are suffering from tuberculosis, chickenpox, skin infections, and there have been four confirmed cases of HIV/AIDS
Migrants begin to turn back as diseases become endemic in Tijuana | Daily Mail Online

We left our "browning" neighborhood when all the white people moved up and started renting their old homes to the "brown" people.
Best move we ever made. Bought it when it was a new subdivision full of young white couples just starting out for 74k in 88 and sold it for 114k 12 years later.

Sorry you had to move. A lot of folks do and absorb ridiculous interest costs really losing money to keep chasing the Himmlers.

Its been fifteen years since since I did this math. Assuming you mortgaged 90% of it...

At 6% I think it was better to lose $30,000k on a $90,000 house over ten years than it was to make $30,000 on a $220,000 home.

lets see with modern rates. This is going to be quick, please please double check me...

$37,000 of interest over the $90,000 loan for ten years

$82,000 of interest on a $200,000 loan over ten years.

$82-37=$45,000 difference.

Even at 4.5% I think its $22,500ish you are better to lose, not to mention the money you'll keep in the bank for real investments or just to buy a new kidney or car or telescope or something.

Fox News.

Out of 6,000 people, only three have TB.

The rest have what you would expect poor people to be suffering from after walking a few thousand miles.

I have no problems at all with any race that wants to immigrate legally to THE US. I do have a problem with Hostile Ideologies that are in conflict with US Law, our Constitution, and which impinge on The Freedom of Others.

Lets give em some darn rules then!

I'll expand immigration limits IF the new immigrants will take a free city owned house in the rust belt, live there for ten years, work and stay out of jail. Complete that, they get one of these homes St Louis or Detroit can't even give away and they're Americans. A new Homestead Act we'll call it.

Sorry you had to move. A lot of folks do and absorb ridiculous interest costs really losing money to keep chasing the Himmlers.

Its been fifteen years since since I did this math. Assuming you mortgaged 90% of it...

At 6% I think it was better to lose $30,000k on a $90,000 house over ten years than it was to make $30,000 on a $220,000 home.

lets see with modern rates. This is going to be quick, please please double check me...

$37,000 of interest over the $90,000 loan for ten years

$82,000 of interest on a $200,000 loan over ten years.

$82-37=$45,000 difference.

Even at 4.5% I think its $22,500ish you are better to lose, not to mention the money you'll keep in the bank for real investments or just to buy a new kidney or car or telescope or something.

Paid the house off in ten years and made a tidy profit.
Then bought two river properties in the Texas Hill Country for 500k which we paid off in five years.
Which we then sold for a 275k profit.
Haven't had a house payment or land payment for well over twenty years.
We're now in a 4800 square ft custom home in a top five rated master planned community in the country.....and we paid cash.

......so no worries.

More reason to gift them progressive U.S. citizenship. These people are also progressive heroes, because they abandoned the women, children and elderly left behind.

Fox News.

Out of 6,000 people, only three have TB.

The rest have what you would expect poor people to be suffering from after walking a few thousand miles.
You need to be wearing the fox news glasses.
w9vfzwmxgd121.png

Forum List

Back