1/4 of repubs want trump to seize power, even if he loses...

tell trump that. no one else will.
You're scared of Trump. I'm not. The more he can do to squash the leftards, the better. The brain dead leftist policies are entirely unsustainable. It's time to vote for the health of the nation. That does NOT include spending public money on sex change operations for prisoners

The anti-democratic party is set to turn the US into an authoritarian state. And I bet there are lots of MAGA cult members on here that agree with this. trump and his mob are set to make J6 look like a tea party if he loses. If Harris loses, she will concede and certify trump. trump, on the other hand is a Dictator wannabe. And that is okay with the MAGA party.

Nobody cares cause it won't happen.

The anti-democratic party is set to turn the US into an authoritarian state. And I bet there are lots of MAGA cult members on here that agree with this. trump and his mob are set to make J6 look like a tea party if he loses. If Harris loses, she will concede and certify trump. trump, on the other hand is a Dictator wannabe. And that is okay with the MAGA party.

We are seeing more these types of panic threads as Harris is already unravelling.

I have called her Hindenburg Harris from the start as I knew that once people got over the infatuation with something new, they'd turn on her because she is an empty suit.

1726014817597.png

Forum List

Back