Georgia’s Brian Kemp
Arkansas’ Asa Hutchinson
Arizona’s Doug Ducey
Iowa’s Kim Reynolds
Oklahoma’s Kevin Stitts
Vermont’s Phil Scott...

primary them all!

• Banned
Who are these "thousands" of American civilians (not military) desperately trying to flee Kabul?

What the fuck were they doing there in the first place? Vacationing? Backpacking?

Who are these "thousands" of American civilians (not military) desperately trying to flee Kabul?

What the fuck were they doing there in the first place? Vacationing? Backpacking?
I'm sure that a small % were missionaries and members of NGOs trying to improve the lot of some of the Afghans. The rest were contractors for the government that were helping with security, training of police, and military members of the Afghan army. Why does it matter? If they hold U.S. passports and were there with U.S. approval then we owe a duty to get them out.

I understand it takes 1400 people just to man the embassy! Add to that all the civilian subcontractors the military hire and you have a start. Then there are the news crews and journalists.

SC’s Henry McMaster
Maryland’s Larry Hogan
Massachusetts’ Charlie Baker
Utah’s Spencer Cox
Georgia’s Brian Kemp
Arkansas’ Asa Hutchinson
Arizona’s Doug Ducey
Iowa’s Kim Reynolds
Oklahoma’s Kevin Stitts
Vermont’s Phil Scott...

primary them all!

Thank you for posting that.

It's good to know some republicans are something close to decent people.

Thank you for posting that.

It's good to know some republicans are something close to decent people.

Ahh, big difference between rescuing people in a war zone that helped you against an enemy risking their lives doing so and a bunch of unknown people fleeing their country leaving others there to deal with the mess to come here looking for a free handout.

SC’s Henry McMaster
Maryland’s Larry Hogan
Utah’s Spencer Cox
Georgia’s Brian Kemp
Arkansas’ Asa Hutchinson
Arizona’s Doug Ducey
Iowa’s Kim Reynolds
Oklahoma’s Kevin Stitts
Vermont’s Phil Scott...

primary them all!
I guessed five of them before even opening the thread....Only Stitts and Reynolds are a bit surprising.

I guessed five of them before even opening the thread....Only Stitts and Reynolds are a bit surprising.
McMaster is a Trump guy, isn't he. that one surprised me more...

3 of them are from liberal states, and 2 of them (Ducey and Kemp) are from the swing states that went narrowly for Biden

McMaster is a Trump guy, isn't he. that one surprised me more...

3 of them are from liberal states, and 2 of them (Ducey and Kemp) are from the swing states that went narrowly for Biden
Have to agree that McMaster is a huge surprise....But then I realized how totally corrupt the GOP of SC is....They're the ones that first smeared Juan McQuisling in 2000, then spun around gave him traction when his '08 campaign was on the ropes.

Ducey and Kemp are corrupt turncoat wolves in sheep's clothing.

Cox is as marginal a "republican" as Romney.

Hogan, Baker, and Scott are bigger embarrassments to the brand than Huntsman and Pawlenty.....And that's saying something.

Last edited:
Once again, The Gulf States are doing nothing to help with a refugee crisis. Why does every refugee from every bad situation head straight to the US? We are on the other side of the globe. Go to the closest place where you live for relief and quit coming here!!!!

They should take a quick review of what Afghans did in Germany and France. American women would do best to arm themselves and get some training.

Once again, The Gulf States are doing nothing to help with a refugee crisis. Why does every refugee from every bad situation head straight to the US? We are on the other side of the globe. Go to the closest place where you live for relief and quit coming here!!!!
Not just us. 3 million Afghans want to flood Europe.

E9NFv1-XEAAijt1

Let’s be better than this. Does truth and history matter anymore? It has to. Or we are lost.

SC’s Henry McMaster
Maryland’s Larry Hogan
Utah’s Spencer Cox
Georgia’s Brian Kemp
Arkansas’ Asa Hutchinson
Arizona’s Doug Ducey
Iowa’s Kim Reynolds
Oklahoma’s Kevin Stitts
Vermont’s Phil Scott...

primary them all!
Join Earnst said she would welcome Afghan refugees. She must have forgot. As a pig farmer, she would be first on the beheading list of these muslims.

I'm sure that a small % were missionaries and members of NGOs trying to improve the lot of some of the Afghans. The rest were contractors for the government that were helping with security, training of police, and military members of the Afghan army. Why does it matter? If they hold U.S. passports and were there with U.S. approval then we owe a duty to get them out.

While I sympathize somewhat, it's not like they didn't know this day was coming. They should have already gotten out.

Forum List

Back