$100,000 Worth of Dimes Stolen!!!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Is that a roll of dimes in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :laughing0301:

"Roughly $100,000 worth of dimes were stolen from a truck trailer in northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.

Police are hoping someone will now a drop a dime of whoever cut the lock off that truck, which was parked in a Walmart parking lot while its driver went home to rest before taking his load to Florida. The long-hauler reportedly realized his vehicle was broken into at 6 a.m.

The truck was reportedly carrying $750,000 in dimes. The coins were being transported from the Philadelphia Mint.

I think I know the culprit...............

mod-square-1_38314832_ver1.0.gif

What idiot thinks Walmart is best place to leave an untended tlr. Walmarts are nothing but crime scenes especially in lib cities.

coin star is your friend

Hardly.
There's cameras all over.
Not only that you have to take a ticket to a cashier to get your money.
To be honest I cant think of a good way to cash in all those dimes without getting caught.
I've only used coinstar one time,I cashed in a few years worth of spare change and got $675 bucks back.
Used that money to buy a new optic for my FNX .45 tactical.

Is that a roll of dimes in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :laughing0301:

"Roughly $100,000 worth of dimes were stolen from a truck trailer in northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.

Police are hoping someone will now a drop a dime of whoever cut the lock off that truck, which was parked in a Walmart parking lot while its driver went home to rest before taking his load to Florida. The long-hauler reportedly realized his vehicle was broken into at 6 a.m.

The truck was reportedly carrying $750,000 in dimes. The coins were being transported from the Philadelphia Mint.

Oh well ... the government "loses" that much money every few seconds.

Forum List

Back