11-30-2017: Trump's disapproval hits an all-time low

"

You're a confused little fellow, aren't you?
Name-calling equals surrender. Keep waving your white flag!
"Confused little fellow" is name-calling? You must be a real snowflake!
I guess the term "snowflake" means mature adult to you.

Try talking about politics instead of posting feeble attempts to belittle other posters, you know, like how shitty Trump's approval numbers are because the vast majority of Americans think he is a selfish and boorish man.
No, why the hell would "snowflake" mean mature? A "snowflake" is clearly a whiny and insecure little person who is horrified by plain speech.

Yammean like wags who can't figure out the intent of a post about "low disapproval"?
No, I mean the idiots who try to get back on their feet after they've been TKO'd. It's over. The Beast lost, the economy is booming and America is being made great again and no amount of whining s going to make any difference.

Get over it!

Try talking about politics instead of posting feeble attempts to belittle other posters, you know, like how shitty Trump's approval numbers are because the vast majority of Americans think he is a selfish and boorish man.
No, why the hell would "snowflake" mean mature? A "snowflake" is clearly a whiny and insecure little person who is horrified by plain speech.

Yammean like wags who can't figure out the intent of a post about "low disapproval"?
No, I mean the idiots who try to get back on their feet after they've been TKO'd. It's over. The Beast lost, the economy is booming and America is being made great again and no amount of whining s going to make any difference.

Get over it!
Oh, you mean "insecure," like the kind of person who feels the need to call other people names to feel better about himself.

Got it.

Get over it!
Oh, you mean "insecure," like the kind of person who feels the need to call other people names to feel better about himself.

Got it.
I think you need a safe space pal. This is not a good site for thin-skinned prigs.

"

You're a confused little fellow, aren't you?
They're thinking of putting Mattresses in rooms in the WH so dump doesn't hurt himself Don't you republican idiots get it yet ??? He's certifiable,,,He lies right to your faces and you eat it up?

Get over it!

DING what are three things the thread is not about for 400 Alex....

Get over it!

Got it.
I think you need a safe space pal. This is not a good site for thin-skinned prigs.
You think? That must be a first!

Get over it!
+++++++

Don't trust your lyin eyes.....trust what the progs TELL YOU.

The economy is terrible.......DEMS ARE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING....Trump is HITLER and the planet is on the edge of a nuclear holocaust.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trust the PROGS......it's all happening!

Forum List

Back