🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

14.1 Inches And Counting: Record-Breaking Snow Pounds King County

The climate oscillating from hot to cold is the definition of climate change... what is disingenuous about that? If there is a noticeable change in historical trends don’t you think that is worth concern and study ?
I do indeed think climate oscillates from colder to warmer weather and back again so I wonder why the watermelon left (green on the outside, red on the inside) thinks we need to relinquish control of our own sovereignty
to a body like the UN to stop something that is essentially natural in nature.

Again, global warming became "climate change" a while back so don't think the change in strategy for control of people's lives wasn't noticed.

From my limited knowledge of the subject I think it makes sense to continue to fund studies and anaysis so if a major climate event was coming we could forecast it and be prepared. Also I think it great to set goals to reduce pollution and be as clean as possible as we try to preserve this great world we live in.
I agree and I'm a fan of a simultaneously non politicized science and a goal of a cleaner planet working in conjunction with each other.

Snow and freezing temperatures battered King County last week, making this the snowiest February on record. The downfall began Feb. 2 in a first storm that led to snow closures, only to melt off enough for roads to clear in the following days. However, it began to fall again Feb. 8 and has been hailed as a “snowmageddon,” again shutting down cities across the region and sparking runs on supermarkets.

14.1 Inches And Counting: Record-Breaking Snow Pounds King County | Seattle Weekly

Nope, not much about this on Msnbc or cnn.

Oh, but if it was a record heat wave or a hurricane.

Remember when katrina was blamed on bush and THE global warming?

Lol

Let's check the Chart

Warming= Global Warming
Cooling=Climate Change
Consensus =Moonbat

Well, looks like you got some serious climate change there

The climate oscillating from hot to cold is the definition of climate change... what is disingenuous about that? If there is a noticeable change in historical trends don’t you think that is worth concern and study ?
I do indeed think climate oscillates from colder to warmer weather and back again so I wonder why the watermelon left (green on the outside, red on the inside) thinks we need to relinquish control of our own sovereignty
to a body like the UN to stop something that is essentially natural in nature.

Again, global warming became "climate change" a while back so don't think the change in strategy for control of people's lives wasn't noticed.

From my limited knowledge of the subject I think it makes sense to continue to fund studies and anaysis so if a major climate event was coming we could forecast it and be prepared. Also I think it great to set goals to reduce pollution and be as clean as possible as we try to preserve this great world we live in.
I agree and I'm a fan of a simultaneously non politicized science and a goal of a cleaner planet working in conjunction with each other.
I agree that over regulation is not a great solution... but international cooperation is a great way to move forward. The left does go overboard I’m not denying that. The right also goes overboard by trying to deny that there is an issue at all. I hear people call the whole thing a hoax and pretend like scientists are just fabricating environmental concerns. Turning a blind eye and perpetuating problems is far more dangerous in my opinion then being overly cautious, wouldn’t you agree?

If only we could have smart honest conversation about it without all the BS political posturing... then maybe we could get somewhere

I live in NJ and we haven’t even had a snow worth shoveling
Except for a four day cold snap, it has been a mild winter

Proves Al Gore was right
I am certain that if you go to Atlantic City, how progressive can blow hundreds of billions of dollars of free money and still make a city look like a slum.

It's God's judgement on a city that leftists really effed up! Too bad...I remember Seattle years ago when we would visit relatives there and have cook outs on the beach. You would get arrested now for that.
I would have an easier time believing the Lord if a meteor hit Hollywood on a night of one those awards parties.

If that happened or a ginormous earthquake or huge sink hole opened up and swallowed every last one them....

My faith I think would be stronger.
Of course it would...that is conservative republican christianity.

Snow and freezing temperatures battered King County last week, making this the snowiest February on record. The downfall began Feb. 2 in a first storm that led to snow closures, only to melt off enough for roads to clear in the following days. However, it began to fall again Feb. 8 and has been hailed as a “snowmageddon,” again shutting down cities across the region and sparking runs on supermarkets.

14.1 Inches And Counting: Record-Breaking Snow Pounds King County | Seattle Weekly

Nope, not much about this on Msnbc or cnn.

Oh, but if it was a record heat wave or a hurricane.

Remember when katrina was blamed on bush and THE global warming?

Lol
Since it is not the first time it has happened it's really no surprise...It's a non-event.

I live in NJ and we haven’t even had a snow worth shoveling
Except for a four day cold snap, it has been a mild winter

Proves Al Gore was right
I am certain that if you go to Atlantic City, how progressive can blow hundreds of billions of dollars of free money and still make a city look like a slum.
Including the Trump hotel in Atlantic city..

14 lousy measely inches shuts down a city. Just think if this was in the south things are shut down for days. That's beyond bizarre. 14 inches shouldn't affect much of anything. Softies.

Oh man, it's gonna hit 80 tomorrow.. Damn I need to get out and do the yard.

Yup. That's why I live in Florida. Gotta mow the damned lawn tomorrow.

You guys can have fourteen inches of snow and freezing temps. Have a nice day. LOL

Forum List

Back