15-Month-Old California Girl Dies From Suspected Fentanyl Exposure; Parents Arrested

China and the Dems (but i repeat myself) think we are stupid...Trump/DeSantis need to put a stop to this when they take office

Leave that damn border open long enough and just watch the fentanyl deaths mount up.

During alcohol prohibition many people were positioned by black market brews.

^^^Here's the "legalize fentanyl" crowd. smh
I believe the cost and effect of the black market is worse for society than the effects of the legal and responsible use of most all recreational substances. This baby would not have died this way if the parents had access to afforded and properly dosed pills in child proof containers.

I believe the cost and effect of the black market is worse for society than the effects of the legal and responsible use of most all recreational substances. This baby would not have died this way if the parents had access to afforded and properly dosed pills in child proof containers.
the child would not have died if the fentanyl never got across our borders ...idiot !

the child would not have died if the fentanyl never got across our borders ...idiot !
Yes, if is the most powerful word in the universe. The war on Americans who use non approved recreational substances has been a failure. Unless you're a politician running for office, of run a police department, or a private prison, or a drug cartel......

Yes, if is the most powerful word in the universe. The war on Americans who use non approved recreational substances has been a failure. Unless you're a politician running for office, of run a police department, or a private prison, or a drug cartel......
Fentanyl is not a recreational drug !

^^^"Let the people who marketed Oxycontin do the same thing for fentanyl", says the corporate whore.

Forum List

Back