19,000 Ukrainian soldiers deserted!

This is why we should have never have gotten involved... the first week thousands of military age Ukrainian men took off... if Kamala wins we will have boots on the ground inside Ukraine....

One thing he gets wrong is in saying that Zelensky is calling the shots. He's not! America is!

So here's what's coming next The Ukraine is going to get the permission from America to target deeply inside Russia.

As for the Ukrainians? They're not an important part of this war anymore.

... and the number is rising every day!

What? Who do these people think they are, the Iraqi or Afghan Army? :smoke:

This is why we should have never have gotten involved... the first week thousands of military age Ukrainian men took off... if Kamala wins we will have boots on the ground inside Ukraine....

Then have virtually no chance of holding on to the territory

It was one of THE DUMBEST military moves ever
RT 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 CRAP

THE REALITY ;

if Kamala wins we will have boots on the ground inside Ukraine.
Great, I greatly doubt that will happen, but anyway. I wish all those 'liberal' idiots cheering for this war were having to send their kids or grandkids to the trenches in Europe. All in the name of freedom and democracy. Isn't that great?

RT 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 CRAP

THE REALITY ;

Zelen$ky to Biden: send more money!!

All of the Litwins are now demanding cash - up front - because they see our defense crumbling!

Zelen$ky to Biden: send more money!!

All of the Litwins are now demanding cash - up front - because they see our defense crumbling!
your 🇷🇺🇸🇦main propagandacondom "Thirteenth" (Yegor Guzenko)

"Everything that is happening now is treachery. Traitors are sitting in the Kremlin!" - Z-blogger "Thirteenth" (Yegor Guzenko) with more than 300,000 subscribers posted several video messages in his Telegram channel, where he spoke harshly about the Kremlin and the current the horde 🇷🇺🇸🇦 government, as well as indirectly about Putin.

I heard they only want it temporarily, to have something to use in negotiations? :dunno:

Putin's been asking to negotiate since the incursion began!

There was a peace deal April '22 that "Biden" has Zelen$ky tear up

Putin was asking to negotiate 2 months ago

Now Ukraine wants to negotiate?

Forum List

Back