2 dead after shooting at Juneteenth celebration in Texas

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

not even the holiday yet and there all ready shooting at each other. these folks can not get together and not shoot. it is impossible in there hood.

now a third one died.

not even the holiday yet and there all ready shooting at each other. these folks can not get together and not shoot. it is impossible in there hood.

now a third one died.
42 million Black people in the US, three get caught in a shoot out, and you claim it is impossible for Black people to get together without violence.

42 million.

Three.

Racist much?

42 million Black people in the US, three get caught in a shoot out, and you claim it is impossible for Black people to get together without violence.

42 million.

Three.

Racist much?
It’s everday. Everwhere. Anytime. Unprovoked. Complete mayhem…..yet you minimize. When your 8 yr old gets hit by stray bullets, maybe you will wake up?

42 million.

Three.

Racist much?
never said that. 96 percent of blacks died by blacks and 4 times the rait of all other races. very few get together with out violence.

It’s Father’s Day. Most confusing day in black America.

Im confused too. Now they’ve killed so much if my TV i spend all time searching. They put so many homeO and transistionings and finished good on naked&afraid, househunters, 90DayFiancee…..I am pushed to Nutscape alway hunting. I end up on International close captioned shows. Indian is good.

Last edited:
Im confused too. Now they’ve killed so much if my TV i spend all time searching. They put so many homeO and transistionings and finished good ont naked&afraid, househunters, 90DayFiancee…..I am pushed to Nutscape alway hunting. I end up on International close captioned shows. Indian is good.
I put my TV into black screen and mute modes when the commercials come on. I check the sound after 90 seconds and then at 30 second intervals until my show comes back on.

never said that. 96 percent of blacks died by blacks and 4 times the rait of all other races. very few get together with out violence.
This is what you said: “…these folks can not get together and not shoot…”

I’m not seeing a distinction.

So 45 million people across the country can’t get together without violence? It must be a literal blood bath out there. Are you slipping and sliding in blood when you drive through?

42 million.

Three.

Racist much?
Yesterday in my neck of the woods…

I put my TV into black screen and mute modes when the commercials come on. I check the sound after 90 seconds and then at 30 second intervals until my show comes back on.

OMG commercials! I have been avoiding since laid off in 2009. Almost went crazy. Louder, annoying! I burned up so many remote looking for non-commercial shows, forgetting to go back to what I was watching. I bought movie channels as a placeholder…..at least not commercials.

Then Netflix netcape last year…..spend all day searching. But at least Netflix has some some good stuff. Commercial free.

Better watch yer neighbor and hope he doesn't do a murder suicide of his family.

He may be an import? but the kida are getting bigger must be raised her. Yeah I worry. I feel so sorry his wife took off. Been quiet but one day I think I saw the Grandmas? Maybe the beeatch will wise up and come back to police them wild boys?

42 million.

Three.

Racist much?
Round Rock Police Chief Allen Banks said the shooting was sparked after an altercation between two groups during a concert at the event. The shooting took place near a vendor area away from the stage.

“More taste”

“Less filling”

MORE TASTE!”

LESS FILLING!

MORE TASTE!”

“LESS FILLING!!!”

Bang! Bang! Bang!

And its all white people’s fault

I thought that Juneteenth was supposed to be on June 19th.

holidays2024.png

Forum List

Back