2 dead after shooting at Juneteenth celebration in Texas

This is what you said: “…these folks can not get together and not shoot…”

I’m not seeing a distinction.

So 45 million people across the country can’t get together without violence? It must be a literal blood bath out there. Are you slipping and sliding in blood when you drive through?
it is especially in there neighborhood. the truth is the truth. most of them cant. the statics proof it.

Round Rock Police Chief Allen Banks said the shooting was sparked after an altercation between two groups during a concert at the event. The shooting took place near a vendor area away from the stage.

“More taste”

“Less filling”

MORE TASTE!”

LESS FILLING!

MORE TASTE!”

“LESS FILLING!!!”

Bang! Bang! Bang!

And its all white people’s fault
yeah right even when no caucasions are there

This is what you said: “…these folks can not get together and not shoot…”

I’m not seeing a distinction.

So 45 million people across the country can’t get together without violence? It must be a literal blood bath out there. Are you slipping and sliding in blood when you drive through?
These folks as in criminals. I have not read anyone in this thread saying all Black people are inferior.

Why resort to the radical left-wing tactics of telling people how they think? There is no racism going on in this thread. Theres a strict definition for racism racism is what not some left-wing propagandist on CNN or espn says it is.

Blacks commit violent crimes at a much much higher rate compared to anyone else in this country they also have by ethnicity the lowest income in this country. You know who has the highest income… Indian and Filipino Americans. Are you now going to say I’m being racist against white people for bringing up that fact about Indian and Filipino Americans?

Stats are not racist.

Left wing politics whether it be the me2 movement, woke ism, BLM, radical LGBT stuff, DEI is a disaster for this country… most Americans regardless of their sex or race understand this

not even the holiday yet and there all ready shooting at each other. these folks can not get together and not shoot. it is impossible in there hood.

now a third one died.

Yay, the sun rose on the US, and some people got shot, and the sun set again. Just another day in the US.

These folks as in criminals. I have not read anyone in this thread saying all Black people are inferior.

Why resort to the radical left-wing tactics of telling people how they think? There is no racism going on in this thread. Theres a strict definition for racism racism is what not some left-wing propagandist on CNN or espn says it is.

Blacks commit violent crimes at a much much higher rate compared to anyone else in this country they also have by ethnicity the lowest income in this country. You know who has the highest income… Indian and Filipino Americans. Are you now going to say I’m being racist against white people for bringing up that fact about Indian and Filipino Americans?

Stats are not racist.

Left wing politics whether it be the me2 movement, woke ism, BLM, radical LGBT stuff, DEI is a disaster for this country… most Americans regardless of their sex or race understand this
You use stats for your racist purposes, traitor.

Stats are not racist.

thank you

Forum List

Back