Biden sparks concerns as he appears to FREEZE during Juneteenth celebration concert at the White House alongside a dancing Kamala Harris

Biden sparks concerns as he appears to FREEZE during Juneteenth celebration concert at the White House alongside a dancing Kamala Harris - before George Floyd's brother wraps his arm around him

11 Jun 2024 ~~ By Sophie Mann

• The president appeared to stop moving entirely for the better part of a minute
  • The moment occurred after an article called Biden's brain power into question
President Joe Biden sparked concerns Monday night when he appeared to freeze for the better part of a minute before his speech became slurred past the point of comprehension during a lively Juneteenth celebration at the White House.
During the event ahead of the national holiday next week, the Commander-in-Chief seemed to short-circuit as the rest of the crowd, including Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, grooved along to the lively band.
Philonise Floyd, brother of the late George Floyd, flanked Biden on his left and eventually noticed the concerning pause he was taking and wrapped his arm around him in an apparent effort to help.

Commentary:
More seriously, what happens if Joe zones out during a national crisis, i.e. a terrorist attack?
Trump will crush him in November. Everyone in the country knows this guy belongs in a hospice and not in the oval office. He’s the best chance of Republicans having a clean sweep of the oval office and Congress on election day. Trump should take a dive and throw the first debate to him so he stays in and then crush him on the second debate when it’s too late for him to withdraw.
This says more about his constituents who vote for him than to his condition and capacity to perform. We've moved well pasy the "Weekend At Bernie's" territory.

They'll replace him at the convention. But it's too late. They really messed this up.

I would say I hate to see it but I don't. No one deserves this more than the Democrats.

Another bullshit story debunked. The right wing media is in full scramble mode trying to clean this up.

How is this "debunked"? I watched the video on many sites. Are you saying, what? it was "doctored"? Please

Forum List

Back