Zone1 Dems Panic Blacks Voting for Trump!

I love it when white people call black people racist. It's like calling women rapists.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a ridiculous analogy. Some Black people are the most Racist people in the country. As for part two of your post OOOPS!!! :

Wrong. You see this is your problem, you are white and you are hoping to get enough blacks to vote for trump or republicans so that you can implement your racist agenda. I am black. I know black people, not imaginary blacks who you make up who want to support the right wing white nationalist agenda. Blacks will not be turning Republican because blacks like me stand opposed to the white racism in your party. Trump will get the same amount of support he got last time from blacks. Blacks will choose not to vote before they vote for trump, and you won't be getting any votes except a few impetuous young black voters who will not think things through before they shoot themselves in the foot.
Yeah, you are black all right, but you live in one of the whitest states in the union. I wonder why that is.

Trump supporters are very careful to hide just how racist and anti abortion they are.

“I actually think there’s wisdom in cloaking some of your power levels and maybe some of the things that you’re trying to do, and then once you secure power, and you have it, you govern in a more extreme position,” Wolfe said. “I think Trump is one of the first Republican candidates I’ve ever seen in my lifetime who has done that.”

“Power levels,” a popular term in online far-right and white supremacist circles, refers to the degree of a person’s extremism or radicalization. It’s most often used when discussing the need to “hide your power levels” while infiltrating mainstream conservative and Republican organizations.

This sounds like irrational paranoia. What is interesting is how "in the know" Trump haters are about all these "Far Right White Supremacist" secret phrases, organizations and handshakes while us Trump Supporters have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah, you are black all right, but you live in one of the whitest states in the union. I wonder why that is.
Great point. Why in the world would a black activist who hates whites choose to live in Kanas?

That would be like me, a Jew who keeps kosher, choosing to live in Arkansas.

Are these creatures here in America? Or is this video from elsewhere? If it’s from the former, they should all be arrested.
Yes I believe so. However, I mistakenly posted them in this topic, I though I was in stab-in-eye topic…

This sounds like irrational paranoia. What is interesting is how "in the know" Trump haters are about all these "Far Right White Supremacist" secret phrases, organizations and handshakes while us Trump Supporters have no idea what you are talking about.
Most trump supporters watch and listen to fake news that would never tell you how Roger stone is the go to between trump and the modern day kkk. Not Sees don’t know they are Nazis.

Do you know Steve bannon is going back to prison?

If you only listen to right wing media, it’s propaganda from the not see party

I don't just listen to "right wing" media I spend a lot of time cross referencing stories from multiple sources. By contrast the typical Democrat supporter just swallows anything that MSNBC or CNN reports as "truth".
You don’t believe any of the left media you read.

I don't just listen to "right wing" media I spend a lot of time cross referencing stories from multiple sources. By contrast the typical Democrat supporter just swallows anything that MSNBC or CNN reports as "truth".
And you don’t realize even msnbc ois corporate owned and controlled. Only socially liberal not fiscal.

They divide us right? See? The rich use social wedge issues to dupe us and it’s working. You can’t see it cause you’re a Not See

Hopefully, that means that you will STFU and not bore us with your comments when it comes to anything "white". Practice what you preach, please.
Yup. This same poster who gets annoyed when whites comment on blacks feels quite comfortable telling me that Gd is punishing Jews. Seems he thinks that as a black he can make comments about other groups, but other groups can’t make comments about blacks.

Hopefully, that means that you will STFU and not bore us with your comments when it comes to anything "white". Practice what you preach, please.
When you stop being a racist, I'll shut up. Seems you're fine with the people who talk about blacks all the time, so deal with it.

When you stop being a racist, I'll shut up. Seems you're fine with the people who talk about blacks all the time, so deal with it.
Hey we just want you to apply the same standard to your conduct that you demand that we apply to ours. But we always have known that you are a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back