Zone1 Blacks Compare Biden and Trump

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We hear claims. We get asked about why we support Biden. We are told lies about what Trump did for blacks. But here is a person who has seen what the difference is.

Blacks love Trump. The like his swagger compared to the Alzheimer's patient. They like his energy. They remember what he did for them during his first term. Some people have a knack in getting great effort from others and makes them better than they would normally be. Trump did that for blacks, especially black men. They feel they owe this great man their vote.

We hear claims. We get asked about why we support Biden. We are told lies about what Trump did for blacks. But here is a person who has seen what the difference is.

Al Sharpster?

now THERE'S a nonpartisan opinion.

Blacks love Trump. The like his swagger compared to the Alzheimer's patient. They like his energy. They remember what he did for them during his first term. Some people have a knack in getting great effort from others and makes them better than they would normally be. Trump did that for blacks, especially black men. They feel they owe this great man their vote.
I'm a black man. The large majority of us don't like Trump. Trump did nothing for us. So don't try teling me about Trump and black men. Stop pretending that 10-15 percent is support. Trump is the Alzheimer patient.

Majority?... no but a growing minority?... yes
It's not even a growing minority. Again, stop being white trying to tell me about blacks when you only get your information from truth social, twitterx, or right wing websites. Black men who are talking about voting for trump are getting cussed out all over the place and if these men want to keep getting some from the black women who hate trump, they won't be voting for Trump.

IM2 is so freaking stupid that if he had the choice of voting for Trump or drinking the cool-aid, he would take the drink. Good riddance and that would MAGA!
I am never going to vote for Trump or any other Republican until the party changes from what it is now. I would have to be an idiot to vote for people who think equal opportunity for blacks is anti white racism.

Forum List

Back