🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When I say That Trump Did Nothing For Blacks, it is Because Trump Did Nothing for Blacks

Jews aren’t discriminated against? We are at risk of being assaulted just for trying to go to synagogue! The absolutely WORST bigotry is against Jews, these days more than ever.
How can you possibly fix that? Do we just have to live with that because we're weak? "I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do." -A Lee

How can you possibly fix that? Do we just have to live with that because we're weak? "I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do." -A Lee
The liberals have to stop tolerating it. This is happening in liberal cities and on liberal campuses.

The first step is to ban masks. They can wear a hijab, but not the cloth they’re using to hide their faces. We need to identify these antisemitic thugs and throw their asses in jail.

It's not hard to realize that left wing plantation mentality democrats have no desire to include people of color into the American experience. Democrats will always consider black people as a separate culture that has to be cared for in spite of ample evidence of their contribution to society and their wealth. Isn't it time that black people left the plantation?
The only people who believe what you posted are Republicans. When will white Republicans stop lying to themselves about how they have what they do. Because whites are the prime example of a group that has consistantly been taken care of by the government.

There are way too many people in here who listen to Trump run his mouth and believe his every word. Trump tells his white worshippers that he has done all these things for blacks and how we should be grateful and put him back into office. But:

'STRAIGHT-A$$ LYING': Roland DESTROYS Trump, Tim Scott over HBCU funding claims​

Have you tried Santa Claus?

The liberals have to stop tolerating it. This is happening in liberal cities and on liberal campuses.

The first step is to ban masks. They can wear a hijab, but not the cloth they’re using to hide their faces. We need to identify these antisemitic thugs and throw their asses in jail.
We have the freedom to mask. Up north, face masks with eye and mouth holes are common winter garb. I don't want to see Buckethead get arrested. Or kids trick-or-treating. Pick another tactic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lisa is a Jew. And Lisa is a virulent racist. As she posts her racism, she then whines about how badly Jews are discriminated against. Every year blacks face the most hate and discrimination. Lisa is one contributor to the hate blacks get.

The opposition to Netanyahus government is not hatred of Jews. And when you have Jews running around threatening another Nakba, then the tale of the poor innocent Jew kinda goes to the wayside.

The fact that your people invaded this land and committed genocide is bad enough.
What’s worse is what you’ve done with this land since that time.
An apology doesn’t cut it.
All the evil your people have dished out will be returned to you tenfold.
Karma is a bitch.View attachment 966856
Awesome! I hope you don't mind me stealing the picture.

Was Trump supposed to “do something” for blacks in particular? Sounds kinda racist.

Stop complaining. Blacks have it MADE. Did you know that in the year since that violent ex-felon died, the S&P 100 added 320,000 new jobs - and 94% of the openings were filled by POC?

The fact is that you cry about systemic racism and how oppressed blacks have it in order to keep this ridiculous level of favoritism toward blacks continuing. You are going to have to compete on merit, and win jobs based on skill and ability - and not skin color. Americans have had enough of this crap.

Lisa, there is no black favoritsm you dumb nazi. Whites have never competed based on merit either. So shut the hell up.

Inflation is extremely high and worsening due to corn pops and orange mans 4 trillion dollar bonanza.

Inflation for stagnant for the second month in a row, lower than expected and did NOT rise.. The economy is the best in 50-Years. Over 7,000,000 jobs created under Mr. Biden, P01135809 LOST over 1.5M because of his bungling of COVID. Snoreleone added to the national debt. Stop your lying.

Nope, he comes off as a low IQ idiot with TERRIBLE debate angles.

Actualy he destroyed that dude, but yu want to believe a false narative so facts don't matter to you.

Even that would be an improvement over you

A primitive Stone Age culture met an advanced culture and got overun

At least the Indians were lucky enough to be overcome by what is now the greatest nation in history
That's not what happened. Whites made treaties to stop the fightinig because the Nations refused to quit. Then whitey broke the promises they made in those treaties. That is not advanced, that's satanic.

Trump didn't do a damn thing for us. But he told whites he did everything so now you see whites repeating that bulshit just like these dumb whites are doing here.

Lisa, there is no black favoritsm you dumb nazi. Whites have never competed based on merit either. So shut the hell up.
You shut the hell up, you Nazi. When 94% of the 300,000+ jobs go to POC, and only 6% to whites, you have unbelievable Black Privilege - and at the expense of hundreds of thousands of more capable whites.

If any Black can’t find a job when corporations are favoring them over whites, then that black is an idiot. With DIE, and when 94% of job openings go to POC, even the most mediocre black can get hired.

Stop blaming whites for blacks’ failures, and be appreciative of the favoritism you’ve been given.

If a person arrives on US soil and claims asylum, does the US have to deal with their claim under international law?

Yes.
Not only does the US have an international legal obligation to do so, based on the requirement of complying with the object and purpose of the 1951 Refugee Convention, and implementing legal obligations in good faith, it has an obligation to do so under its own domestic law.
So the millions who went thru at least one safe country before illegally entering the US should automatically be rejected.

Cool.

Forum List

Back