🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When I say That Trump Did Nothing For Blacks, it is Because Trump Did Nothing for Blacks

Unemployment is lower under our current President, Biden.

Wages are higher under the current President, Biden.

Thank you President Biden.

Go blow it out your ass you far rightwing Republican hack.
Okay. Your beliefs of how economic success or lack of it is pushed. However, we will have a 2 trillion-dollar federal deficit this year out of a 7 trillion-dollar budget. We may get this under control. As fiat currencies unravel the deficits and the printing of it increases. I think the interest payment is supposed to be about 1 trillion dollars this year for the total deficit which is 34 trillion dollars currently. Somewhere whether in our nation or others, people suffer. If wealth was created that easily from printing a fiat currency, then it would have created a utopia for all a long time ago.

Same goes for you so stop praying to trump to close the border, deport illegals and end fake racism on whites.
Practice what you preach, boy
That’s apples and starships. Not even in the same realm.

Securing the border and dealing with illegal residents is most definitely a Constitutional mandate of the Federal Government. Feeding, housing and clothing morons who fucked up their own lives most certainly is not.

That’s apples and starships. Not even in the same realm.

Securing the border and dealing with illegal residents is most definitely a Constitutional mandate of the Federal Government. Feeding, housing and clothing morons who fucked up their own lives most certainly is not.
If a person arrives on US soil and claims asylum, does the US have to deal with their claim under international law?

Yes.
Not only does the US have an international legal obligation to do so, based on the requirement of complying with the object and purpose of the 1951 Refugee Convention, and implementing legal obligations in good faith, it has an obligation to do so under its own domestic law.

If a person arrives on US soil and claims asylum, does the US have to deal with their claim under international law?
As an Isolationist and Nationalist I don’t put any stock in “International” anything.

I say send their asses back with this message… my family was here, didn’t like the way the place was so they found tools and guns and fixed the place. Do the same for your country.

Hahaha, best line in this video, if automation is taking over jobs, how does that help unemployment?

Unemployment really 25%

Hahaha

Blacks are leaving the WEF traitorcrats in droves.

WEF/Democrats shillbots are here making threads like this to try to stop the bleeding.

If you ain't for Trump, then you ain't black.

As an Isolationist and Nationalist I don’t put any stock in “International” anything.

I say send their asses back with this message… my family was here, didn’t like the way the place was so they found tools and guns and fixed the place. Do the same for your country.
what youre saying is like a fart in the wind compared to both international law & US law.

Yes.
Not only does the US have an international legal obligation to do so, based on the requirement of complying with the object and purpose of the 1951 Refugee Convention, and implementing legal obligations in good faith, it has an obligation to do so under its own domestic law.
If so that treaty needs to be changed or torn up

The asylum system was intended for political refugees inspired by the Jewish experience in WWII

What we are getting now is sn invasion of poor people who want to live in a more affluent country

And they are overrunning the host countries in America and Europe

Do you think you can just lie through your ass and expect everyone to believe you? You're a fool. Unemployment is not lower if you count the fact that about 50 percent of the labor market’s extraordinary recent growth came from foreign-born workers between January 2023 and January 2024.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/02/27/economy-immigration-border-biden/

Wage growth is currently at the 2019 level. Sure there was a bump when everyone went back to work in 2021, but that was because pandemic ended. It's been going downhill ever since then.

1719249421488.png

Oh, and did I mention the fact that the inflation rate was 1.6% in 2019, before the pandemic? It went as high as 9.1% under Joe Biden and is still currently at 3.3%.

There goes your "wage growth."

Last edited:
Okay. Your beliefs of how economic success or lack of it is pushed. However, we will have a 2 trillion-dollar federal deficit this year out of a 7 trillion-dollar budget. We may get this under control. As fiat currencies unravel the deficits and the printing of it increases. I think the interest payment is supposed to be about 1 trillion dollars this year for the total deficit which is 34 trillion dollars currently. Somewhere whether in our nation or others, people suffer. If wealth was created that easily from printing a fiat currency, then it would have created a utopia for all a long time ago.
I'm not sure what all of what you posted means, but I just stated the facts sir.

It is the point
The point is you tell IM2 he shouldn’t expect anything from the government while you expect the government to take of shit like this fake racism against whites.
Your side wants migration mayhem
You don’t even know who my side is.
Like all the other MAGA morons you think I’m a liberal.
My side is the side that should have built a wall 500 years ago.

Do you think you can just lie through your ass and expect everyone to believe you? You're a fool. Unemployment is not lower if you count the fact that about 50 percent of the labor market’s extraordinary recent growth came from foreign-born workers between January 2023 and January 2024.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/02/27/economy-immigration-border-biden/

Wage growth is currently at the 2019 level. Sure there was a bump when everyone went back to work in 2021, but that was because pandemic ended. It's been going downhill ever since then.

View attachment 966815

Oh, and did I mention the fact that the inflation rate was 1.6% in 2019, before the pandemic? It went as high as 9.1% under Joe Biden and is still currently at 3.3%.

There goes your "wage growth."
Unfortunately for you, facts are stubborn things and tend to favor Democrats...

What OP doesn’t understand, but increasingly other blacks do, is that what is good for all Americans is also good for blacks specifically . That is why unemployment was at record lows for blacks, why low-income wages rose in real terms for the first time in decades, why lower-class blacks didn’t have to compete with illegals for jobs, and why blacks had an easier time affording groceries and gasoline.
~~~~~~~
They say a rising tide lifts all boats

Forum List

Back