Stop Lying About Growing Black Support for Trump

Show me quotes where he has said anything remotely close to that or be silent! I am a Christian man, and do not see color I see character just like Dr. King instructed
You better read Project 2025. And quit lying while using one sentence King spoke.

You call me racist while calling me White BOI?
Yes. And you will always be called that when you make comments like this:

You sold your soul voting Democrat all these years, new plantation and no work, just vote and take your scraps

Barkley%20Voting.jpg

You better read Project 2025. And quit lying while using one sentence King spoke.

Yes. And you will always be called that when you make comments like this:
Oh i understand it hurt your feels, and do not give a rip, it's fact

If black people are supporting Trump, why doesn’t Trump campaign in black communities?

There ya go, wingnut. Trump is going places where he's traditional not "welcome", but his policies are. You'll never see Biden go to Trump country, because Biden AND his policies aren't welcome.

Biden is a racist?

He served eight years under a black President
He selected a black woman as Vice President
He appointed a black woman to the Supreme Court
/------/ And don't forget:
Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.”
He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s.
Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.
1718893038827.png

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.”
He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s.
Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.
View attachment 964970
Yeah but, that will be the answer

View attachment 964970
And can you post the views of prominent Republicans from 40 years ago?

Can we talk about Trumps views on the Central Park 5?

Forum List

Back