Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I can't tell the difference?

Nope. You can't tell the different. You keep offering allegations as proof of your silly Big Lie. And yet when I press you for evidence of these allegations....

......you flee. With your tail tucked between your legs as you run. Watch. I'll make you do it again.

Melisa: "The pollbook is completely off. Completely off."

Johnson: "Off by 30,000?"

Melisa: "I'd say that poll book is off by 100,000. Why don't you look at the resisted voters in there. How many registered voters are there? Do you even know the answer to that?"

Johnson: "I'm trying to get to the bottom of this-"

Melissa: "ZERO. Zero. There's Zero"

Johnson: "So my question then....if the"

Melisa: "What about the turn out rate. 120%?!

Where's the evidence that the poll book was off by 100,000 votes? Where's the evidence that the poll book had zero registered voters? Where's the evidence that there was 120% voter turn out?

Laughing...even YOU don't take your bullshit claims seriously.

Nope. You can't tell the different. You keep offering allegations as proof of your silly Big Lie. And yet when I press you for evidence of these allegations....

......you flee. With your tail tucked between your legs as you run. Watch. I'll make you do it again.

Melisa: "The pollbook is completely off. Completely off."

Johnson: "Off by 30,000?"

Melisa: "I'd say that poll book is off by 100,000. Why don't you look at the resisted voters in there. How many registered voters are there? Do you even know the answer to that?"

Johnson: "I'm trying to get to the bottom of this-"

Melissa: "ZERO. Zero. There's Zero"

Johnson: "So my question then....if the"

Melisa: "What about the turn out rate. 120%?!

Where's the evidence that the poll book was off by 100,000 votes? Where's the evidence that the poll book had zero registered voters? Where's the evidence that there was 120% voter turn out?

Laughing...even YOU don't take your bullshit claims seriously.
What evidence did MI. show that is was not so? None. Just the word of the criminals that did it. This will be handled when Trump returns to office.

No she is not. They are all stars. All real Americans. You do not know what that means. Period.

Laughing.....she is. Rudy brought her to testify as the cornerstone of his entire Big Lie.

I didn't call her to testify. Trump's own lawyer did.

And you've cited her repeatedly. But now, when I ask for evidence to back her BULLSHIT claims, you disavow and ignore her?

Why? She testified. She signed an affidavit. These are your standards of credibility. And yet......despite Trump's own legal team finding her credible enough to cite and bring her testify, now you ignore her?

Laughing....even YOU don't don't your bullshit claims seriously.

She is not the only witness and the authorities terrorized her. Intimidation and threats by our own government is how they silenced these people. There were no credible investigations.

She is not the only witness and the authorities terrorized her. Intimidation and threats by our own government is how they silenced these people. There were no credible investigations.

Melissa Carone meets EVERY criteria of a 'credible' witness per your standards. She's testified and she's offered an affidavit. She was found credible by Trump's own legal team and offered by Giuliani himself as his star witness.

You've cited Melissa Carone yourself as evidence.

Yet now you ignore her. Demonstrating that you don't actually believe that testimony or an affidavit make a 'witness' credible. As even with both, they can make shit up. Or just be wrong.

And that you've got nothing to back up her bullshit allegations. The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

Melissa Carone meets EVERY criteria of a 'credible' witness per your standards. She's testified and she's offered an affidavit. She was found credible by Trump's own legal team and offered by Giuliani himself as his star witness.

You've cited Melissa Carone yourself as evidence.

Yet now you ignore her. Demonstrating that you don't actually believe that testimony or an affidavit make a 'witness' credible. As even with both, they can make shit up. Or just be wrong.

And that you've got nothing to back up her bullshit allegations. The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.
You lose.

Laughing....says the poor soul that is ignoring his OWN witness that he's already cited as evidence.

Even you ignore your bullshit. The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.
We will find out when Trump takes office.

Then show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

Or more sniveling excuses why you can't. Either works.
Again, I do not have to show you shit. You deny any credible evidence. It is a waste of time. The 2020 election was stolen and that fact will never change.

Again, I do not have to show you shit. You deny any credible evidence. It is a waste of time. The 2020 election was stolen and that fact will never change.

Chickenshit excuses why you can't show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020!

A classic.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

GFY. Keep lying you will be proven wrong shortly.

Lying? You're the one that just gave us chickenshit excuses why you can't present the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

If you think I'm lying, show us the evidence that Trump won. You can't. Instead, you're ignoring your OWN star witnesses, Melissa Carone, a woman you've cited as evidence.

And now can't run from fast enough.

Lying? You're the one that just gave us chickenshit excuses why you can't present the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

If you think I'm lying, show us the evidence that Trump won. You can't. Instead, you're ignoring your OWN star witnesses, Melissa Carone, a woman you've cited as evidence.

And now can't run from fast enough.

I am not running. I have shown you proof that election was totally fucked. I DO NOT give one fuck what you say or think. You are wasting your time. You need to start your own thread. You are all done in this one.

I am not running. I have shown you proof that election was totally fucked. I DO NOT give one fuck what you say or think. You are wasting your time. You need to start your own thread. You are all done in this one.

Of course you are. Full panic, complete and total rout. You've been offered a golden opportunity to factually validate your entire conspiracy by simply SHOWING US THE EVIDENCE that Trump won in 2020.

And instead, its nothing but chickenshit excuses why you can't.

This after you ignored your OWN 'witness', who you cited as evidence.

Of course you are. Full panic, complete and total rout. You've been offered a golden opportunity to factually validate your entire conspiracy by simply SHOWING US THE EVIDENCE that Trump won in 2020.

And instead, its nothing but chickenshit excuses why you can't.

This after you ignored your OWN 'witness', who you cited as evidence.

You are in the panic, not me.

1719864308552.png

Forum List

Back