Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

Huh? What white man has used me? What do you even mean? Like have white people hired me? Purchased my services? Yes they have…and yes that helps me make money and move up on the world

You on the other hand are being used by the demklan for a vote, while still living in your mother’s basement waiting on some sort of handout
isn't it hilarious that white guy telling you about white guys and is man handled by white demofks. Hilarious, one thing that he can't escape. Demofks are mostly white with black plantation slaves.

Last edited:
60 years ago we were Repubicans who could not vote, could not use many public accomodations, could not live wherever we wanted, and we were at 55 percent poverty. We were Republicans for 100 years with no civil rights. So you take that silly shit that you guys repeat over and over to dumb asses like Byron Donalds or struth.

Do not make me post that stuff from flash up here again. You have been shown how whites like you deny us jobs, so just stop lying about immigrants taking jobs from blacks.

Whites commit the most crime and do the most drugs. That includes alcohol. Fact, white boy.
kkk demofks, never moved, slight of hand magic doesn't change reality. No matter how many times you like posting it. KKK is demofk owned.

Forum List

Back