Do these Black democrat voters know the history of Planned Parenthood AND they are the largest users?

hm forgets that the drove the US into massive unemployment (14.8%) to get those low gas prices.

We are at all time production highs, and we finally have the later Trump inflation under 4% for over a year with an all-time record UE lower in more than 50 years.

hm is truly a retard; he cannot contextualize.

Currently, 83% of Black registered voters identify as or lean Democratic, while 12% are Republican or lean Republican. This share is slightly smaller than the 88% who associated with the Democratic Party in 2020. Still, the vast majority of Black voters have consistently identified with or leaned toward the Democratic Party over the last 30 years.

I just wonder if these Black democrat leaning voters know the history of the Democrat party and the organization helping to reduce their numbers? The founder of Planned Parenthood
the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

From The founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger

Abortions by race in the USA.
Black women have the highest abortion ratio in the country with 474 abortions per 1,000 live births.
Percentages at these levels illustrate that more than 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973.
  1. 42% of all women who had abortions in 2021 were non-Hispanic Black,
  2. 30% were non-Hispanic White,
  3. 22% were Hispanic and
  4. 6% were of other races.
So as for the political Democrat Party this was their USA Civil war position regarding Slavery and blacks.
The Democratic Party identified itself as the "white man's party" and demonized the Republican Party as being "Negro dominated," even though whites were in control. Determined to re-capture the South, Southern Democrats "redeemed" state after state -- sometimes peacefully, other times by fraud and violence.

So I'm going to ask a very blunt question.
  • If Planned Parenthood has nearly 80% of their facilities in minority neighbors,
  • killed 19 million black babies since 1973
  • historically supported slavery...
As a black voter if the Democrats support killing black babies and history of supporting slavery,
why do you vote for the Democrat party that was racist, encouraging killing black babies, and now having competition for your attention, i.e. illegal aliens? Why?

View attachment 956272

I bet most people have never seen or even heard of their infamous memo that shows they have never wavered from their original plans.

Because as we all can see, many of their plans they made actually happen.

Well this conservative that personally like many do not LIKE Trump personally if you can understand that.
I don't like Trump either...
All the characteristics you obviously dislike I too dislike.
The big difference between people like you with TDS (Trump disorder syndrome) and people like me is we are obviously driven by the EFFECTIVENESS key word of Trump as an EXECUTIVE! But of course people like you respond to Trump like junior high kids....whining "but I don't like Trump.....waaaa!"
...but I don't have TDS. I don't like Trump because of the things he's done (e.g. he said that he thinks Israel should own Congress) and for thing he promised to do but refused to do (e.g. build the wall). People with TDS hate Trump for things that never even happened (e.g. calling dead soldiers suckers) or for things they take out of context (e.g. his very fine people comment).

Trump did something
1) only 2 other presidents have done donated his 4 year total $1.6 million presidential salary to charity.
2) Had no wars
Trump didn't start any new wars and I give him credit for that. However he was perfectly happy fighting the Neocon wars that had already been started. He even bragged about stealing Syria's oil.

3) “Drill, baby, drill.” said Trump and as a result these were the gas prices at the pump that idiots like
you have no idea. Look dummy Biden by making this truly ignorant and destructive
"Guarantee" caused gas prices to climb!
BTW, what does any of this have to do with Republicans wanting blacks to breed more?

He called them suckers and losers.

Citing anonymous officials from the administration, the 2020 article by The Atlantic, titled, "Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are 'Losers' and 'Suckers'," unpacked Trump's trip to Paris in 2018 when he allegedly did not want to visit a cemetery of American war dead. The visit was cancelled.

Forum List

Back