Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

I avoided hiring those that had degrees, it seems to put the majority of them on a high pedestal. Maybe I missed out hiring the odd good candidate, but it greatly the reduced hiring pretentious pricks.

As for colour, in the UK we went through a spell where blacks were flapping the race card at everything. Died down because it's old hat. I'm up North so we had few blacks, and luckily none applied for any vacancies so I didn't need to avoid them on purpose. I just hired white indigenous Brits to be on the safe side.
Stop having my very valid posts revealing your hypocrisy deleted! So I will try again, and I’ll phrase it differently:

Why do you feel it appropriate to demand whites “fix” the racism in their community yet would have fits if I were to demand that blacks fix the antisemitism in the black community?

Stop having my very valid posts revealing your hypocrisy deleted! So I will try again, and I’ll phrase it differently:

Why do you feel it appropriate to demand whites “fix” the racism in their community yet would have fits if I were to demand that blacks fix the antisemitism in the black community?
Did you mean to reply to me?

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

/----/ There, there now, President Trump used a poor choice of words. I'll fix it for you so you can stop whining. And I don't hear any Hispanics complaining.

They’re taking jobs from Blacks now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking jobs from Blacks, and they’re taking jobs from Hispanics.

The lying old racist white man is the one who said he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks in a jungle. And who said Obama was the first “clean” and “articulate” black.
No, that was the one who didn't want to rent to black folks, didn't want them counting his money and called their mother's bitches.

Repatriations = Taking money of those who never owned slaves and give it to those who were never a slave. Hmm, tough call, NO CHANCE.

Some slave owners were black, some slaves were white. So should everyone get free money from the invisible money tree?
Let's see Japanese-Americans were put in internment camps for what 4yrs and received reparations. Black folks lived through Jim Crow for what almost 100yrs and guess what many of us are still alive today.

Dr King says his dream turned into a nightmare, do you agree with that?
His dream hasn’t for me. I still believe in it, even with people like you out there…the people are rejecting your demklan, Joey Xiden is going to lose in November, and we will move forward.

Let's see Japanese-Americans were put in internment camps for what 4yrs and received reparations. Black folks lived through Jim Crow for what almost 100yrs and guess what many of us are still alive today.
1) Japanese-Americans got a one-time payment of $20,000 for their unlawful imprisonment. Would you be satisfied with that?

2) Blacks living in other states, like the ones who went to college with my parents in the late 40s, had the same opportunities they did. No reparations for them. If anything, their kids and grandkids got the benefit of Affirmative Action and got jobs and college slots due to their race.

3) The only blacks who deserve reparations are the ones who lived in Jim Crow states, and the money should come from those states. That means states like Alabama and MS will become even more impoverished, and the whites there will flee.

His dream hasn’t for me. I still believe in it, even with people like you out there…the people are rejecting your demklan, Joey Xiden is going to lose in November, and we will move forward.
Smfh, because of folks like me? Are you saying Project 25 is going to move this country forward. It is the Republiklan party that sets policies in place that are against folks of color.

Smfh, because of folks like me? Are you saying Project 25 is going to move this country forward. It is the Republiklan party that sets policies in place that are against folks of color.
I have no idea what project 25 is.

Yet you haven’t been able to identify one. You just go in circles, ignoring the demklan, pushing their hate, and waiting on Joey Xiden to had you a check

1) Japanese-Americans got a one-time payment of $20,000 for their unlawful imprisonment. Would you be satisfied with that?
It wasn't considered unlawful at the time.
2) Blacks living in other states, like the ones who went to college with my parents in the late 40s, had the same opportunities they did. No reparations for them. If anything, their kids and grandkids got the benefit of Affirmative Action and got jobs and college slots due to their race.
No they didn't, why are you lying about it. Racism and discrimination was from sea to shining sea.
3) The only blacks who deserve reparations are the ones who lived in Jim Crow states, and the money should come from those states. That means states like Alabama and MS will become even more impoverished, and the whites there will flee.
Jim Crow laws were not limited to just southern states, as usual your lying again.

It wasn't considered unlawful at the time.

Well, duh. That’s why they got reparations - for being imprisoned.
No they didn't, why are you lying about it. Racism and discrimination was from sea to shining sea.
You don’t get reparations for racism, or every Jew would be getting reparations for antisemitism. If ANYTHING, only blacks living in Jim Crowe states with state laws get anything.

But why should the grandchildren of the black students who went to college with my parents 75 years ago get a penny? They had the benefit of a college-educated family AND likely got preference for college admissions.

Jim Crow laws were not limited to just southern states, as usual your lying again.
Give me an example of a non Jim Crowe laws, and what the laws were. If it sounds valid, I could consider reparations for those blacks (still living of course), but not a cent for descendants who went to school with whites, played on the golf course with whites, and bought houses next door to whites.

The man who wanted whites to stop judging on skin color and not character.
Cool.

Since you claim whites are running the government, the government should only judge on character and not skin color. Moreover, the government shouldn't mandate any other entity judge on skin color and not character.

Glad to see you oppose affirmative action programs.

Forum List

Back