Okla.: Preacher who denounced homo marriage and drag queens has 1st amendment rights restored

Perhaps we should be celebrating that the culture has evolved enough that these young people feel free to explore who they are
They are BOYS & GIRLS. Not boys who think they're girls and vice versa.

There is no reason to sexualize reading to children or to take them to perverted sexualized shows unless you are trying to influence them.

Let them grow up naturally without your disgusting & unnecessary influence

They can be taught to not hate.

There have been many. It's not the issue it once was.

yes, but up until now…statistics show less than 10% of people were gay..you think tolerance accounts for a 57% uptick?

I can agree that SOME of that might be true, but most of it is society and influence.

It won’t change their sexuality as that’s instinctive. It will confuse them, however.

Perhaps you are correct. As the article I read suggested that there has been an 11% increase in the number of people who identify as lgbt, but only a 4% increase in people with same sex partners.

So yes, maybe it is a confusion issue, their body is telling them one thing, their influences are telling them something else

There is no reason to sexualize reading to children or to take them to perverted sexualized shows unless you are trying to influence them.

Oh stop being a homophobic transphobic stick in the mud.

It stated that between 16% and 57% of children in same sex households identify as something of then hetero, that is wildly higher than normal identification rates.

LOL, that is not a study. That's an overwhelming vast generalization.

I agree that they should be allowed to grow up naturally. They should not be groomed into believing that everyone is and must be heterosexual and binary and then suffer because they may discover that they are different.

Lib marxists are so sensitive that they go to government because someone said Boo! on the internet.

Btw, it's ironic that the nazi op calls out the cop and the ones defending the jackboot cop have a jackboot attitude.

Your complaints would carry more weight if you weren’t a pronounced nazi.
Pot/kettle thing.

Just in case you are American with little or no real education , you will find this useful :-

The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Eurasia, as early as 7000 years ago, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day, it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism. It is a common sight on temples or houses in India or Indonesia. Swastikas also have an ancient history in Europe, appearing on artifacts from pre-Christian European cultures.

Just in case you are American with little or no real education , you will find this useful :-

The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Eurasia, as early as 7000 years ago, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day, it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism. It is a common sight on temples or houses in India or Indonesia. Swastikas also have an ancient history in Europe, appearing on artifacts from pre-Christian European cultures.
I’m American and I’m fully aware of the origins of the swastika. I think it’s pretty obvious which group used the swastika in a distinctive red framing.

A great victory. I don't know how advocates of perverse library story hour defend these perversions. Instead of dressing as women, how about dressing up in clown or dog outfits? If you want to do this, then stop using tax dollars.
Im annoyed that I as a conservative have to answer to democrats who call my party racist, and when i deny that claim, they point to guys like you who have stupid fucking swastikas in their avatar. Quit sabotaging our fucking party, dude!

Forum List

Back