Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Mueller didn’t say that because he didn’t lie. I believe Mueller, not liars.

Trump is a liar. Mueller proved that.

Where does the laptop say anything about corruption?
When did Mueller prove trump was a liar?

Mueller did prove Adam shifty was a liar, and everyone pushing the russian hoax

Xiden’s own DOJ proved xiden, and fembots were liars when they verified the laptop was real and poor, little, Ashley diary was real.

wonder why xiden and the dembots lied so much about them?

Dumbass, if there was anything sexual in Biden's behaviour then she wouldn't be writing "probably inapropriate", she would be writing about how her father sexually abused her.

You know very little about children who are sexually-abused by a parent. Very often they don't say anything about it because they love their parent.

I also find very curious, the mental gymnastics you and others are going through, in order to refute this story. You seem to want everyone to shut up about it, which is the very same approach sexual-abusers use to manipulate their children.

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?
Trashing a woman, by public exposure of her younger private diary thoughts
With out a human thought.
Your only Trash her
in the hope to do political damage to her father.

You know very little about children who are sexually-abused by a parent. Very often they don't say anything about it because they love their parent.

I also find very curious, the mental gymnastics you and others are going through, in order to refute this story. You seem to want everyone to shut up about it, which is the very same approach sexual-abusers use to manipulate their children.
You as usual are wrong, Most of my paid and volunteer work has been in these areas.
How about you?

Your only Trash her
Yeah it was horrible that her diary was made public, but at least we know Joey Xiden is a molester. Not that I needed any other reason not to vote for him

Your only Trash her

It isn't about her, it's about her father and how he took advantage of her sexually. He took advantage of his son Hunter, by setting him up in a money laundering and influence peddling scheme. He also took advantage of other family members, in order to funnel some of the money back to himself.

And the worst thing is that he took advantage of his position of power and the people of this country, which now has us embroiled in a hot war we're financing, one that could lead to an all-out nuclear war.

Joe's gotta go.

It isn't about her, it's about her father and how he took advantage of her sexually. He took advantage of his son Hunter, by setting him up in a money laundering and influence peddling scheme. He also took advantage of other family members, in order to funnel some of the money back to himself.

And the worst thing is that he took advantage of his position of power and the people of this country, which now has us embroiled in a hot war we're financing, one that could lead to an all-out nuclear war.

Joe's gotta go.
NO you lie, you trashed a young women with zero regard for her.
ALL in the interest of harming her father.
Also none of us knows for a fact the details, was she 3 or older, was it an shower by a pool? were they both naked?
NOT defending a possibility,
We have children .

NO you lie, you trashed a young women with zero regard for her.
ALL in the interest of harming her father.
Also none of us knows for a fact the details, was she 3 or older, was it an shower by a pool? were they both naked?
NOT defending a possibility,
We have children .

Face it. Joe Biden is a pedophile.

1719945114207.png

Forum List

Back