We Can't Unsee What We Saw

Trump's Gish Gallop disqualifies him.
Disagree. Did he use Gish Gallop successfully and within the rules of the debate? YES
Was Joe mentally up to dealing with the Gish Gallop of lies and accusations? NO, and he agreed to the rules and format of the debate.
Does it speak well in any possible way of Trump? NO
Does it speak well or act as excuse for the pitiful way Joe handled it. NO. This was not his first rodeo. He got thrown and stomped on repeatedly, able to do nothing intellectually about it, not even calling it what it was. Dems need to realize this. Joe did piss poor and Donny beat him like a step child, right in the middle of the playground.
It is not really so much trump beat him, but that Joe beat himself, as being totally unable to deal with the tactic used, though in debate, it is a known tactic, and speaks volumes to Joe's ability that night.

He doesn't have dementia. Is he forgetting? Says who? So he's just too old. He's smarter than you and Trump combined.
None of that made any sense
I just don't think he's going to win. Not after that debate performance. It was everything we hoped it wouldn't be. And Trump was amazing. He's still a corrupt asshole.
So he’s not in mental decline but because of the debate performance showing his mental decline he’s not going to win. Trump wasn’t amazing, Biden was just senile.
Yes, Biden could shit his pants in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose my support.
If all he did was shit his pants I would t be all that concerned. My concern is he might not realize it happened.
I mean, I am asking that he step down. You guys should have asked Trump to step down when he got the felony. If Trump wins it will cause a constitutional crisis. Voting for Biden won't.
What “Constitutional crisis” would Trumps election cause. Educate us please.

None of that made any sense

So he’s not in mental decline but because of the debate performance showing his mental decline he’s not going to win. Trump wasn’t amazing, Biden was just senile.

If all he did was shit his pants I would t be all that concerned. My concern is he might not realize it happened.

What “Constitutional crisis” would Trumps election cause. Educate us please.
Crisis of not getting their way, feelings and wishes

Joe Biden, you know I love you, and I'll vote for you over Trump no matter what. But after that performance at the debate, you need to step down.

I even think you did a great job these past 4 years. But you need to step down. And Kamala ain't your replacement.
It’s both hilarious and pathetic watching you lemmings acting all shocked and surprised. There’s threads on Brandon’s dementia going back 3 years.

But you’re too much of an unthinking sheeple to believe your lying eyes.

Forum List

Back