We Can't Unsee What We Saw

So is Trump. And even if Trump has a great memory, he's evil/corrupt. A felon. Rapist? Tax evader.

The problem with Americans (who aren't already brainwashed right wingers) is they have very short memories.

Blacks like Trump BECAUSE he's a felon.

And kids like Trump because he's cooler than Biden. God help us.

Luckily older people who usually vote for Republicans are voting for Biden because Trump is a threat to our democracy. The kids don't see it but they do.
Blacks like trump cause he’s a felon? Haha wow, trumps really exposed the demklan is a live and well in your cult

So is Trump. And even if Trump has a great memory, he's evil/corrupt. A felon. Rapist? Tax evader.
why can't you fks ever post facts. No, trump isn't a rapist, no, no, no. WTF? where do you get this shit from. are you intentionally gaff?

someone told him so it's true. He won't even go look,

The fiscal policies of the Trump administration added twice the amount to the national deficit as have President Biden’s, a new analysis has found.

Trump’s administration borrowed $8.4 trillion during the former president’s time in office, while Biden has borrowed $4.3 trillion, according to an analysis by the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB), a Washington think tank.

Nikki Haley claimed that President Trump added $8 trillion to the national debt while Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said that President Trump added $7.8 trillion to the debt. These statements are true, depending on how you measure additions to the debt. We estimate the ten-year cost of the legislation and executive actions President Trump signed into law was about $8.4 trillion, with interest.

The fiscal policies of the Trump administration added twice the amount to the national deficit as have President Biden’s, a new analysis has found.

Trump’s administration borrowed $8.4 trillion during the former president’s time in office, while Biden has borrowed $4.3 trillion, according to an analysis by the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB), a Washington think tank.

Nikki Haley claimed that President Trump added $8 trillion to the national debt while Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said that President Trump added $7.8 trillion to the debt. These statements are true, depending on how you measure additions to the debt. We estimate the ten-year cost of the legislation and executive actions President Trump signed into law was about $8.4 trillion, with interest.
no link

Blacks like trump cause he’s a felon? Haha wow, trumps really exposed the demklan is a live and well in your cult
It's true. Young black men like it that he's being persecuted, like them.

If he wins, they are going to deserve what they get. Either way. He says he was better to them than Lincoln. LOL.

Do you know what non compos mentis means? Because I dont think you do.
The problem with Americans (who aren't already brainwashed right wingers) is they have very short memories.
But you KNOW right now that Biden has dementia and doesnt have all his faculties and are saying you would still vote for him. You somehow forgetting that in the future has nothing to do with RIGHT NOW.
Blacks like Trump BECAUSE he's a felon.
WOW..... Superbadbrutha IM2
And kids like Trump because he's cooler than Biden. God help us.
"kids" dislike Biden because he's horrible on the economy they interact with and this admin's stance on Ukraine and the war in Gaza
Luckily older people who usually vote for Republicans are voting for Biden because Trump is a threat to our democracy. The kids don't see it but they do.

Not after that debate they are. And they were doing so because he's the establishment candidate it has nothing to do with a threat to "our democracy" . Tell me how Trump threatens Democracy. We both know you cant because you're an empty headed talking point.

Joe Biden, you know I love you, and I'll vote for you over Trump no matter what. But after that performance at the debate, you need to step down.

I even think you did a great job these past 4 years. But you need to step down. And Kamala ain't your replacement.
No .. he should not step down. Biden was selected as the candidate during the recent primaries, and if his constituency and affluent democrats didn't prevent it, then they need to eat where they have shit.

NO he was voted in to avoid the destruction of Every thing good that defines America.
When political power becomes more important that working together for AMERICA.
it shows the cheat to get him in. Again, even the young turk dude says it was apparent in 2020. So you're going to try and tell people that everyone ignored it then and won't now? hahaahahahhaaha it's what happens when shit hits you in the face. cheaters.

They don't even realize it. They are mesmorized, hypnotized by this man and they believe in him.

I don't care about the right wingers. It's all the independents and undecideds. The idiots.

Poor Republicans are idiots too but at least I get them. They've been fooled by god, gays guns and racism. Social wedge issues. Social idiots. Typically Christians.
Progs have mastered the art of disinformation. To well. Joe was damaged goods before the 2020 election, and you all knew it as an example. The platitudes were everywhere for him. And then a few months ago as the term of his presidency started winding down, the new agenda slowly started. All of a sudden there is shock from all of the shills. The tapes of all of the TV/media/entertainers/politicians are there to see. Lies. Spin. Cover Stories. So, what is going behind the scenes only they know. When it is pushed, they will all sound identical in its promotion.

Joe Biden, you know I love you, and I'll vote for you over Trump no matter what. But after that performance at the debate, you need to step down.

I even think you did a great job these past 4 years. But you need to step down. And Kamala ain't your replacement.

Get a grip. It's obvious that one of Trump's goons slipped Biden a 'mickey' just before the debate. Probably something in his drinking water - you know that his doctor would have told him to drink water before the debate.

It's a standard trick where I come from...which is the same place Trump comes from.

Do you really believe that Biden was anything but well rested and ready before the debate?

But you KNOW right now that Biden has dementia and doesnt have all his faculties and are saying you would still vote for him. You somehow forgetting that in the future has nothing to do with RIGHT NOW.
someone who ought to be 25th amended right now!!!! He'd vote for. proving he'd vote for crazy mentally ill people.

Show me a link disproving what I just wrote.

• President Trump approved $8.4 trillion of new ten-year borrowing during his full term in office, or $4.8 trillion excluding the CARES Act and other COVID relief.
  • President Biden, in his first three years and five months in office, approved $4.3 trillion of new ten-year borrowing, or $2.2 trillion excluding the American Rescue Plan.
  • President Trump approved $8.8 trillion of gross new borrowing and $443 billion of deficit reduction during his full presidential term.
  • President Biden has so far approved $6.2 trillion of gross new borrowing and $1.9 trillion of deficit reduction.

You never know what to believe, but I'm seeing that he and Jill are being pretty obstinate. Of course their family will back them up.

You can't watch that debate and not see it. And the visual of Jill carefully helping him off the stage may be burned into my memory forever.

I dunno. Watch him stay in and win. Who knows.

The debate just proved that Joe Biden in a valium stupor is still a better man than Trump is on stimulants.

Get a grip. It's obvious that one of Trump's goons slipped Biden a 'mickey' just before the debate. Probably something in his drinking water - you know that his doctor would have told him to drink water before the debate.

It's a standard trick where I come from...which is the same place Trump comes from.

Do you really believe that Biden was anything but well rested and ready before the debate?

You've jumped the shark

• President Trump approved $8.4 trillion of new ten-year borrowing during his full term in office, or $4.8 trillion excluding the CARES Act and other COVID relief.
  • President Biden, in his first three years and five months in office, approved $4.3 trillion of new ten-year borrowing, or $2.2 trillion excluding the American Rescue Plan.
  • President Trump approved $8.8 trillion of gross new borrowing and $443 billion of deficit reduction during his full presidential term.
  • President Biden has so far approved $6.2 trillion of gross new borrowing and $1.9 trillion of deficit reduction.

That's not how this works.

Debt when you leave office - the debt when you took office is the debt individual Presidents are on the hook for.

Very little good has come out of the Biden administration.
BS. Prescription drugs, student loan forgiveness. All of his policies were designed to help the middle class or poor. Bush and Trump passed tax breaks that went mostly to the rich and it didn't trickle down like they said it would Instead it's just another policy that's widening the gap between the rich and rest of us. Eventually, cuts will need to be made to social programs. Remember you cheered on the Reagan Bush and Trump tax breaks the day it happens.

Honestly, you deserve Trump. I hope he wins.

so why did you want the debt limit raised each year? I bet you were calling trump names the 30 days he delayed it. weren't you? hilarious shit.

Forum List

Back